Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pneumonia still there after 6 months
Anderson Offline

Pneumonia still there after 6 months
Hi there!

After taking two courses of antibiotics and taking the herbs suggested by James twice for about 5 days each time I got the news from my doctors that they can still detect pneumonia in my lungs through X-rays.

I still cough a little and have had fever once for three days since the last course of antibiotics.

I wonder if I should try any other herbs.

I powdered thyme and horseradish myself so I wonder if that can have destroid the essential oils.

Would it work if I took a high dose of Chaparral for a couple of days?

The doctor told me to come back in a month for another X-ray. If it's still there he will give me an inhalation with a medication used for asthma to deal with the remaining inflammation that I'll have to take twice daily for a month. I'd love to avoid that.

Any help is apprecciated.

Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2014 04:01 AM by Anderson.)
06-24-2014 04:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anderson Offline

RE: Pneumonia still there after 6 months
Hi!

Just like to leave an update on how I found a solutions to my coughing.

I started to take vitamin K2 in the form of MK7 because I learned that it is good to do so when one is taking vitamin D, which I do during the winter, and my coughing totally disappeared after a couple of weeks together with my GERD / heartburn.

My theory is that it must have to do with calcium metabolism affecting muscle contraction. I believe that now my stomach closes more efficiently and that solved both problems.

And it has been good for a whole year now!

Happy new year!
12-31-2016 04:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply