Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood vessels in eyes
Hypo Offline

Blood vessels in eyes
Hi James

I've got quite clearly visible blood vessels in my eyes, and over the years it seems to have become worse. I do wear contact lenses, but of the brand "Air Optix Night & Day lenses" which should supposedly let almost all oxygen pass true and are even advertised as being safe for being kept in your eyes up to 30 days. Despite that it should be safe to keep them in upto 30 days, I do take them out every night and leave them in a rinsing solution overnight.

Long story short: do you have any suggestions for getting rid of visible blood vessels in eyes (while keeping contact lenses..)? What are the best type of contact lenses for one's eyes? Or would you really urge moving to glasses..?

Thanks for your insights!
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2014 09:20 AM by Hypo.)
05-17-2014 09:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
stanley Offline

RE: Blood vessels in eyes
(05-17-2014 09:19 AM)Hypo Wrote:  Hi James

I've got quite clearly visible blood vessels in my eyes, and over the years it seems to have become worse. I do wear contact lenses, but of the brand "Air Optix Night & Day lenses" which should supposedly let almost all oxygen pass true and are even advertised as being safe for being kept in your eyes up to 30 days. Despite that it should be safe to keep them in upto 30 days, I do take them out every night and leave them in a rinsing solution overnight.

Long story short: do you have any suggestions for getting rid of visible blood vessels in eyes (while keeping contact lenses..)? What are the best type of contact lenses for one's eyes? Or would you really urge moving to glasses..?

Thanks for your insights!

Hey, I had the same problem with visible blood vessels. Try taking Vitamin C, rutin, plus other bioflavonoids which you can obtain from natural sources like pineapple, limes, kiwis and any other vitamin-c rich fruits and vegetables.
08-24-2014 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply