Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
alfalfa leaf
cdog Offline

alfalfa leaf
hey james i was wondering will this herb be good for me to take right now im dealing with copper toxicty and I know alfalfa leaf have a lot of minerals will i be getting to much copper from alfalfa leaf herb thanks and please advise do I take 1/4 teaspoon of yucca root with meals or 1/2 teaspoon sometimes i feel like Im still not absorbing nutrients even though yucca root increase nutrient absorption thanks for all your help and is candida blocking me from absorbing nutrients do i need more yucca root
05-04-2014 02:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: alfalfa leaf
(05-04-2014 02:38 PM)cdog Wrote:  hey james i was wondering will this herb be good for me to take right now im dealing with copper toxicty and I know alfalfa leaf have a lot of minerals will i be getting to much copper from alfalfa leaf herb thanks and please advise do I take 1/4 teaspoon of yucca root with meals or 1/2 teaspoon sometimes i feel like Im still not absorbing nutrients even though yucca root increase nutrient absorption thanks for all your help and is candida blocking me from absorbing nutrients do i need more yucca root

Alfalfa leaf is a great source of nutrition and for supporting the glandular system.

But if you really want to get copper levels under control the easiest way to do this is by increasing your zinc intake, which displaces copper.

I also recommend taking amla berry (non-standardized) as well since amla helps to protect the DNA from metal damage when detoxing metals.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
05-04-2014 11:31 PM
dog8food Offline

RE: alfalfa leaf
(05-04-2014 11:31 PM)James Wrote:  Alfalfa leaf is a great source of nutrition and for supporting the glandular system.

But if you really want to get copper levels under control the easiest way to do this is by increasing your zinc intake, which displaces copper.

I also recommend taking amla berry (non-standardized) as well since amla helps to protect the DNA from metal damage when detoxing metals.

What is standardized/non-standardized amla? I just purchased some amla powder that says 100% pure for hair. Can I ingest it?
05-07-2014 10:40 AM