Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Getting rid of HBP
Morgan5 Offline

Getting rid of HBP
Hi again James,

I've been reading your posts about high blood pressure recently, since mine is in the range of 160/80 to 140/80. Only systolic is high, diastolic very rarely, and the gap between them (the pulse pressure) is too high in my opinion, sometimes even higher than i described. My brother has the same issues, he claims it makes him very nervous when somebody takes his BP and that is the reason but i'm not so sure. It happens to me too, but next measurement in 5-10 minutes is only slightly lower, about 10 points maybe.

I will try your recommendations, one by one to see what is the cause, but my question is, could one eliminate the BP problem completely without having to take supplements or herbs for the rest of his/her life? I've never seen you mention that.

Also some people on various sites claim that apple cider vinegar gets rid of their BP problems when taken daily (so it is a soultion but, again, not permanent). But why would it do that? It makes no sense to me....
03-19-2014 03:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Getting rid of HBP
(03-19-2014 03:38 AM)Morgan5 Wrote:  Hi again James,

I've been reading your posts about high blood pressure recently, since mine is in the range of 160/80 to 140/80. Only systolic is high, diastolic very rarely, and the gap between them (the pulse pressure) is too high in my opinion, sometimes even higher than i described. My brother has the same issues, he claims it makes him very nervous when somebody takes his BP and that is the reason but i'm not so sure. It happens to me too, but next measurement in 5-10 minutes is only slightly lower, about 10 points maybe.

I will try your recommendations, one by one to see what is the cause, but my question is, could one eliminate the BP problem completely without having to take supplements or herbs for the rest of his/her life? I've never seen you mention that.

Also some people on various sites claim that apple cider vinegar gets rid of their BP problems when taken daily (so it is a soultion but, again, not permanent). But why would it do that? It makes no sense to me....

There are various reasons for high blood pressure. Calcium, angiotensin, insulin, epinephrine and sodium retention. Some of these can be controlled by diet or exercise. Sometimes supplements can be taken regularly for a while until the problem is under control then the supplements taken occasionally as maintenance. Basically it depends a lot on the cause.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
05-04-2014 09:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply