Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bulimia recovery
chloe Offline

Bulimia recovery
Hi James,

I've been researching extensively through your posts because I have a very good friend with prostate cancer and we are planning to do ozone therapy (rectal insufflation). It is very overwhelming to try to get the right kind of unit and do it all correctly and so we've been reading for weeks.

I just noticed that you have this area labeled eating disorders and so I wanted to ask you for your thoughts. I am just emerging from a 33-year bout with Bulimia. I have been binge and purge-free for four weeks - not exactly out of the woods yet, but this is one of the longest recovery runs I've ever had.

Can you tell me some of your thoughts on Bulimia - what makes it worse, what helps (if anything) and also what supplements you would recommend after this very long illness. I'm doing some b vitamins, vitamin e (Mercola's), Selenium, Zinc, a few others. Is there anything you would specifically recommend?

Thank you very much!!
03-15-2014 11:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Anderson Offline

RE: Bulimia recovery
(03-15-2014 11:14 PM)chloe Wrote:  Hi James,

I've been researching extensively through your posts because I have a very good friend with prostate cancer and we are planning to do ozone therapy (rectal insufflation). It is very overwhelming to try to get the right kind of unit and do it all correctly and so we've been reading for weeks.

I just noticed that you have this area labeled eating disorders and so I wanted to ask you for your thoughts. I am just emerging from a 33-year bout with Bulimia. I have been binge and purge-free for four weeks - not exactly out of the woods yet, but this is one of the longest recovery runs I've ever had.

Can you tell me some of your thoughts on Bulimia - what makes it worse, what helps (if anything) and also what supplements you would recommend after this very long illness. I'm doing some b vitamins, vitamin e (Mercola's), Selenium, Zinc, a few others. Is there anything you would specifically recommend?

Thank you very much!!

Maybe you want to check something called FasterEFT for the emotional side of bulimia
03-16-2014 12:27 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply