Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice on wholistic treatment for Melanoma
Julie Offline

Wink Advice on wholistic treatment for Melanoma
Hi James,

My name is Julie, I am from Australia and I was diagnosed with Melanoma 21 months ago. I since had Chemo and then spent 7 months in the US receiving Immunotherapy. I now receive it back here is Australia. Everything is under control at the moment and I want it to stay that way!! I have kids and a husband who I love and adore.
I recently saw your interview with Mark Someone (not sure of his name) about the Alkaline myth. Talk about dong my head in it is so bloody confusing. I have been on a product called 7.2 recovery and 7.2 Alkaline Booster for about 6 weeks now and thought I was on a winner until I saw your utube interview about "The Alkaline myth"
Anyway you sound like you know what your talking about and I would like your advice (I am more that happy to pay) on what supplements/herbs I should be on best suited to my condition and of course the best eating program as well. Really Really looking forward to hearing from you please let me know if I need to pay. I just need help with this I am going insane. Cheers James - Julie Randall
PS Happy to share your link with my Aussie friends.
02-18-2014 11:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Advice on wholistic treatment for Melanoma
(02-18-2014 11:00 PM)Julie Wrote:  Hi James,

My name is Julie, I am from Australia and I was diagnosed with Melanoma 21 months ago. I since had Chemo and then spent 7 months in the US receiving Immunotherapy. I now receive it back here is Australia. Everything is under control at the moment and I want it to stay that way!! I have kids and a husband who I love and adore.
I recently saw your interview with Mark Someone (not sure of his name) about the Alkaline myth. Talk about dong my head in it is so bloody confusing. I have been on a product called 7.2 recovery and 7.2 Alkaline Booster for about 6 weeks now and thought I was on a winner until I saw your utube interview about "The Alkaline myth"
Anyway you sound like you know what your talking about and I would like your advice (I am more that happy to pay) on what supplements/herbs I should be on best suited to my condition and of course the best eating program as well. Really Really looking forward to hearing from you please let me know if I need to pay. I just need help with this I am going insane. Cheers James - Julie Randall
PS Happy to share your link with my Aussie friends.

Hi Julie,

Start by reading these articles I wrote:

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/Cancer.htm

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/The%20Ch...Cancer.htm

Melanoma, as with most cancers has a a viral origin, so I recommend on focusing on antiviral herbs and keeping the immune system up primarily through superoxide dismutase (SOD) and SOD-like substances. For example, amla berry elevates SOD while rooibos (red bush, honey bush) tea contains an SOD-like compound.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
02-28-2014 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply