Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
arthritis remedies
Mary1234 Offline

arthritis remedies
Hi James, I just joined the forum after seeing your youtube on Markus News about the alkaline myth (I have a Kangen machine). That led me to your website Mountain Mist Botanicals. I recently started having symptoms of arthritis in my hands, or so what seems to be. Pain and some inflammation when immobile for awhile (I wake up in the night and notice it). People tell me it is hereditary and irreversible. I don't want a remedy that will just address symptoms and I do believe I can heal. I have been doing some research and comparing formulas, such as the Himalaya product which contains: Indian Frankincense (Resin), Guggul
(Oleo-gum-resin), Greater Galangal (Rhizome), Licorice (Root), Tribulus
(Fruit), Indian Tinospora (Stem). I've seen just the Frankincense too (shellaki) in other products. Is this just a palliative? And will your formula actually help me heal? What if I take just Gotu Kola? And should I be looking at a long-term remedy?
Thank you for your advice.
02-11-2014 10:53 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: arthritis remedies
(02-11-2014 10:53 AM)Mary1234 Wrote:  Hi James, I just joined the forum after seeing your youtube on Markus News about the alkaline myth (I have a Kangen machine). That led me to your website Mountain Mist Botanicals. I recently started having symptoms of arthritis in my hands, or so what seems to be. Pain and some inflammation when immobile for awhile (I wake up in the night and notice it). People tell me it is hereditary and irreversible. I don't want a remedy that will just address symptoms and I do believe I can heal. I have been doing some research and comparing formulas, such as the Himalaya product which contains: Indian Frankincense (Resin), Guggul
(Oleo-gum-resin), Greater Galangal (Rhizome), Licorice (Root), Tribulus
(Fruit), Indian Tinospora (Stem). I've seen just the Frankincense too (shellaki) in other products. Is this just a palliative? And will your formula actually help me heal? What if I take just Gotu Kola? And should I be looking at a long-term remedy?
Thank you for your advice.

There are over 120 forms of arthritis. And since they can have different causes there are different recommendations depending on the form of arthritis. Most likely you are describing either rheumatoid arthritis, which is autoimmune, or osteoarthritis, which is considered a "wear and tear" disease. Knowing which form of arthritis you actually have would help a lot with recommendations.

By the way, I have never seen any real evidence that any form of arthritis is hereditary.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
05-05-2014 12:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply