Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fukushima (global) Radiation??
Shapeshifter Offline

Fukushima (global) Radiation??
Hi James,

On another topic to what I just posted (although related as far as the radiation subject goes.. X-rays and environmental). ..

I read a response to this concern on cure zone but it was only a few months after the fact, so I wondered what your current view/opinion is..

I admit to being scared/concerned about Fukishima still releasing radioactive waste into the Pacific ocean 24-7 for coming up on 3 years now. And with there not being an end in sight to this disaster.

It concerns me enough that when I consider relocation from where I live (East Coast US), to anywhere out West or to Hawaii (I love those islands and have thought about moving there) or really anywhere else in the Northern Hemisphere (some say it's only a matter of time before we all get fall out up here? But I also heard reports of Southern Hemisphere getting fallout because of El Nina)..

It sounds like a 'no where to hide' situation. I know you thought it may be a lot of hype. But mainstream media doesn't speak about it at all so you gotta wonder. And if we cannot hide do you have recommendations as to how to healthily live with this in our environment. Any supplements to take etc? (I heard ozone therapy can help?)

I have also read articles siting radioactive foods from California and sunflower mutations there as well as a huge rise in still births in the Pacific Northwest as well as children and infants with thyroid illnesses. And the mass fish kills found in the Pacific with bleeding eyes (saw some photos).

I would love to hear your thoughts as I highly respect your opinion, esp. as someone able to clearly see through the BS.

Thank you!!!
12-26-2013 01:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shapeshifter Offline

RE: Fukushima (global) Radiation??
Hi again. Just bumping this up on the thread since I never got a response. I have been trying to do more research on this myself but there are so many articles that contradict each other it feels very hard to get at the truth. I have also read that the acceptable levels of radiation in food has simply been raised by our government in the wake of Fukushima (which sounds like a typical thing for them to do).

Should we be concerned about what we are eating and where we are living? And are there supplements to help? (One article stated that once radioactive substances were consumed you could not rid your body of them after and that did not sound accurate or at least I hope not!)

Thank you!
03-26-2014 10:01 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply