Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
digesting proteins gelatin
cdog Offline

digesting proteins gelatin
hi james I was going to get some gelatin so I can build up some collagen I know pepsin digest proteins and also do protease enzyme digest protein my pancreas is in bad shape so im concerned if I am not going to be able to digest the gelatin so I can have the amino acids to build collagen I know the pancreas help to digest proteins but my pancreas is in bad shape
11-30-2013 06:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: digesting proteins gelatin
(11-30-2013 06:01 PM)cdog Wrote:  hi james I was going to get some gelatin so I can build up some collagen I know pepsin digest proteins and also do protease enzyme digest protein my pancreas is in bad shape so im concerned if I am not going to be able to digest the gelatin so I can have the amino acids to build collagen I know the pancreas help to digest proteins but my pancreas is in bad shape

Protease enzymes can digest proteins, but supplementing digestive enzymes can also shut down your body's own production of digestive enzymes. I prefer using bitters to stimulate the release of enzymes.

Also remember to supplement with some vitamin C and silica sources as these work with the amino acids to form collagen.

You can also use certain herbs to help stimulate collagen formation. Gotu kola is probably the easiest to find.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
12-31-2013 04:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply