Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blood test results
dog8food Offline

Blood test results
Hi James. I sent you an email. Not sure if it's still your address though.

The pictures attached below are my blood test results. I understand it's not a very accurate measurement in many cases, but there are some consistent numbers that have shown up over the years of prior blood tests.

First, the only existing condition I believe I have is hypothyroidism. I only have a few symptoms including cold extremities, low basal temp, low testosterone, and slight gynecomastia which I believe is a result of all the steroidic meds I took as a child for asthma. And I wasn't breast fed. However I now feel quite healthy, I'm lean, I exercise regularly and eat responsibly.

Now as far as the blood test results:

First, you'll notice part of my cholesterol is high. It's been like this for years.

Next, my white blood cell count is slightly low. That two is common for me

Finally, take a look at my ferritin (on the bottom of image 2) which is slightly low, compared to my iron and transferrin saturation (image 3) which is slightly high.

I'm just wondering if any of this relates to my hypothyroidism. I just started taking your thyroid tonic to see if it helps.

Thanks!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

P.S. Are there any more blood tests you recommend I get to have a clearer picture of what's going on?
10-26-2013 07:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dog8food Offline

RE: Blood test results
Hi James, I know you've mentioned Raynaud's disease or Raynaud's phenomena in some of my previous posts. Is there anything in my results that might suggest this condition? How are these conditions typically diagnosed?
01-26-2014 09:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply