Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Detox Symptoms with Zapper
mtl777 Offline

Detox Symptoms with Zapper
Hi James, I bought a Terminator Zapper for my wife. After three days of using it, she's starting to have a lot of blisters in the area of the big joint bone near the ankle of her two feet. The blisters are the size of a penny and seem to have "water" inside them. I guess these are detox symptoms. Maybe her liver is not up to the task of getting rid of toxins, so the toxins are coming out in the form of blisters through her skin. Do you think so too?

What should my wife do now? Should she puncture the blisters and let the "water" out? Should she stop zapping and continue later when the blisters are gone?

As always, thank you for your most valued help!
10-06-2013 08:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Detox Symptoms with Zapper
(10-06-2013 08:28 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  Hi James, I bought a Terminator Zapper for my wife. After three days of using it, she's starting to have a lot of blisters in the area of the big joint bone near the ankle of her two feet. The blisters are the size of a penny and seem to have "water" inside them. I guess these are detox symptoms. Maybe her liver is not up to the task of getting rid of toxins, so the toxins are coming out in the form of blisters through her skin. Do you think so too?

What should my wife do now? Should she puncture the blisters and let the "water" out? Should she stop zapping and continue later when the blisters are gone?

I have never heard of blisters resulting from a detox.

Blisters are generally from trauma such as friction or burns. I have seen smaller blisters result from staph bacteria.

It is best to let the blisters dry up on their own since popping them can lead to an infection if you ate not careful.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
10-28-2013 02:17 AM
mtl777 Offline

RE: Detox Symptoms with Zapper
(10-28-2013 02:17 AM)James Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 08:28 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  What should my wife do now? Should she puncture the blisters and let the "water" out? Should she stop zapping and continue later when the blisters are gone?

I have never heard of blisters resulting from a detox.

Blisters are generally from trauma such as friction or burns. I have seen smaller blisters result from staph bacteria.

It is best to let the blisters dry up on their own since popping them can lead to an infection if you ate not careful.

Thanks James! It's good that I didn't pop the blisters though I was tempted to.
10-28-2013 11:18 AM