Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Laser eye surgery
getwellsoon Offline

Laser eye surgery
Hi James,

I had a laser surgery in my eyes 7 years ago. So far no issues. But came across your post in Truth in medicine forum and got really scared. Could you please advise me of what supplements/ nutrition I need to take to protect my eyes? What are the possible problems I could have because of laser?
Please James I would like to have my eyesight throughout my life and I am just 29.

Thanks!
09-28-2013 03:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Laser eye surgery
(09-28-2013 03:02 AM)getwellsoon Wrote:  Hi James,

I had a laser surgery in my eyes 7 years ago. So far no issues. But came across your post in Truth in medicine forum and got really scared. Could you please advise me of what supplements/ nutrition I need to take to protect my eyes? What are the possible problems I could have because of laser?
Please James I would like to have my eyesight throughout my life and I am just 29.

Thanks!

The only issue after surgery is that structures of the eye will still continue changing. So laser surgery is not a permanent solution.

To help keep eye tissues healthy and strong I recommend supplementing primarily with silica and vitamin C to maintain collagen levels in the tissues.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
10-03-2013 08:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply