Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can candida build up a resistance to yucca root
cdog Offline

can candida build up a resistance to yucca root
hi james I know to really beat candida is to build up your flora but since Im taking yucca root to knock back candida and build my flora to control candida so do yucca root really work to kill yeast cause on different web sites I see they say that candida build up resistence to certain drugs like nystatin and almost every other antifungals
09-12-2013 04:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: can candida build up a resistance to yucca root
(09-12-2013 04:12 PM)cdog Wrote:  hi james I know to really beat candida is to build up your flora but since Im taking yucca root to knock back candida and build my flora to control candida so do yucca root really work to kill yeast cause on different web sites I see they say that candida build up resistance to certain drugs like nystatin and almost every other antifungals

I have never seen any evidence that Candida can build up a resistance to yucca root and I doubt it would. The active components in the yucca root are sterols. These same sterols are found in various food plants in lower concentrations. If the Candida was building a resistance to the sterols then it would have done this with exposure to the lower levels of sterols from other sources. Yet yucca root still works despite previous exposure of the Candida to sterols.

In addition, simply killing the Candida does not work since it will grow back if the terrain is not changed. The terrain must be kept slightly acidic to turn off the Candida growth gene and to keep the Candida in a benign yeast form. Make sure you are using yucca powder and not an extract since the fibers in the powder will help feed the flora to maintain that acidic pH needed to control Candida.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 09:34 PM by James.)
09-13-2013 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply