Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
berberrine herb
cdog Offline

berberrine herb
I think I know what did the damage to my intestines I was taking high dosage of Berberrine herb to kill my candida in my intestines I saw some of your post about those herbs now I'm like Damn I'm in trouble what can I do to reverse the damage
05-28-2013 07:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: berberrine herb
(05-28-2013 07:25 AM)cdog Wrote:  I think I know what did the damage to my intestines I was taking high dosage of Berberrine herb to kill my candida in my intestines I saw some of your post about those herbs now I'm like Damn I'm in trouble what can I do to reverse the damage

I have a video on this as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO5c2L8CsDQ

The intestines can repair themselves and the flora can be restored. The nettle leaf you mentioned you are taking in your other post will help with both.

Yucca schidegra root powder is also very helpful. It reduces inflammation, controls Candida and helps support the flora.

By the way, trying to kill off Candida as a means of Candida control does not work. If the terrain is conducive to Candida overgrowth, in other words to alkaline, the Candida will simply rebound. The only way to get Candida, which is a normal part of everyone's body, back under control is to restore the intestinal flora. The flora generate acids that turn off the Candida growth gene and keeps the Candida in its benign yeast form. An alkaline environment turns on the Candida growth gene and converts the Candida in to its pathogenic fungal form.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
05-28-2013 10:28 PM
Kinfin Offline

Hi James, any benefit of taking high doses of L-Glutamine to repair the intestinal damage? I read recommendations of up to 100grams a day on empty stomach.

(05-28-2013 10:28 PM)James Wrote:  
(05-28-2013 07:25 AM)cdog Wrote:  I think I know what did the damage to my intestines I was taking high dosage of Berberrine herb to kill my candida in my intestines I saw some of your post about those herbs now I'm like Damn I'm in trouble what can I do to reverse the damage

I have a video on this as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO5c2L8CsDQ

The intestines can repair themselves and the flora can be restored. The nettle leaf you mentioned you are taking in your other post will help with both.

Yucca schidegra root powder is also very helpful. It reduces inflammation, controls Candida and helps support the flora.

By the way, trying to kill off Candida as a means of Candida control does not work. If the terrain is conducive to Candida overgrowth, in other words to alkaline, the Candida will simply rebound. The only way to get Candida, which is a normal part of everyone's body, back under control is to restore the intestinal flora. The flora generate acids that turn off the Candida growth gene and keeps the Candida in its benign yeast form. An alkaline environment turns on the Candida growth gene and converts the Candida in to its pathogenic fungal form.
05-28-2013 10:40 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(05-28-2013 10:40 PM)Kinfin Wrote:  Hi James, any benefit of taking high doses of L-Glutamine to repair the intestinal damage? I read recommendations of up to 100grams a day on empty stomach.
Glutamine can help with intestinal repair as well, but 100 grams is a very hefty dose. I am not in to megadosing supplements because there is the potential for side effects. For example, glutamine can also be used as a fuel by cancer cells.

Personally I would just stick to some good nutritional sources such as the nettle leaf and just allow the intestines to heal themselves. It should not take very long.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
05-28-2013 11:28 PM