Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Papillary thyroid carcinoma
amadop
Unregistered

Papillary thyroid carcinoma
Hello James,

My mother-in-law complained of sore throat, tiredness, etc. and a family member advised her to ask her doctor to perform a thyroid test (needle biopsy). Yesterday, my wife has read the results and a papillary thyroid carcinoma was diagnosed! The tumor has 19mm and she said it was a cyst type (fluid?). Is there any alternative to conventional treatments? For example, will Kelp ("Nature's Answer" has iodine & seems a good brand), chaga tea, Rife frequencies (666hz) or ozone, do any help? Is iodine from kelp a good or bad idea?

I followed you for a long time at "The TiM" Forum and so I am aware of some concepts. However, with regard to ozone I only have a basic ozone generator which produces ozonated water (Enaly ozx-300AT), not the real thing. Considering the bad taste of the water, not sure if it worths the effort.

Your considerations and advices are always highly apreciated. Thank you!
04-02-2013 03:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Papillary thyroid carcinoma
(04-02-2013 03:52 AM)amadop Wrote:  Hello James,

My mother-in-law complained of sore throat, tiredness, etc. and a family member advised her to ask her doctor to perform a thyroid test (needle biopsy). Yesterday, my wife has read the results and a papillary thyroid carcinoma was diagnosed! The tumor has 19mm and she said it was a cyst type (fluid?). Is there any alternative to conventional treatments? For example, will Kelp ("Nature's Answer" has iodine & seems a good brand), chaga tea, Rife frequencies (666hz) or ozone, do any help? Is iodine from kelp a good or bad idea?

I followed you for a long time at "The TiM" Forum and so I am aware of some concepts. However, with regard to ozone I only have a basic ozone generator which produces ozonated water (Enaly ozx-300AT), not the real thing. Considering the bad taste of the water, not sure if it worths the effort.

Your considerations and advices are always highly apreciated. Thank you!

It is not uncommon for thyroid cancers to form cysts, which you are right are fluid filled.

As for the kelp the small amount of iodine is not an issue. if using seaweeds though I recommend dulse in this case, which is more effective for cancers than brown seaweeds.

The iodine from seaweeds can also help displace any radioactive iodine she may have been exposed to. When someone comes up with thyroid cancer the first thing I suspect is that the person has been exposed to radiation usually from a nuclear power plant. For example, around the Hanford, Washington reactor where the government allowed the deliberate release of radiation for over 50 years to test the effects on the surrounding general population.

Ozone can be used externally for cancers in the head area, including thyroid cancer. By externally, in this case I would recommend ear insufflation, 20-30 minutes 3 times daily.

If you can get her to drink at least some ozonated water each day on an empty stomach that would be a good idea as well.

If she wants to learn more about how ozone works I do have several writeups on the subject including these:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2358

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/The%20Ch...Cancer.htm

Here is another write up on cancer I did:

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/Cancer.htm

Rife units set to 666hz can also work, although ozone is more effective against cancers in most cases.

Chagas are also a great choice for cancer due to its high betulinic acid content.

The herb suma is also highly antitumor due to being the highest herbal source of organic germanium.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
04-03-2013 11:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amadop
Unregistered

James,

Thank you so much for your time, expertise and advice.

"As for the kelp the small amount of iodine is not an issue. if using seaweeds though I recommend dulse in this case, which is more effective for cancers than brown seaweeds.

- Ok then, Dulce & Kelp to the rescue Idea

The iodine from seaweeds can also help displace any radioactive iodine she may have been exposed to.

When someone comes up with thyroid cancer the first thing I suspect is that the person has been exposed to radiation usually from a nuclear power plant. For example, around the Hanford, Washington reactor where the government allowed the deliberate release of radiation for over 50 years to test the effects on the surrounding general population.

- I live in Europe and my country never had (by governments choice) NPPs. However, there are several in the neighboring country, and an old one (should have been closed in 2010), is close to the other side of the border. There is always the possibility of some contamination, as she drinks tap water, which has fluoride, etc.. I've already recommended her to drink only spring water.

- The intense stress is another cause that result in physical manifestations. She went through a lot of stress lately: She was submited to a hernia operation and at the same time, they removed her gallbladder. That, plus an intense conflict with family members.

Ozone can be used externally for cancers in the head area, including thyroid cancer. By externally, in this case I would recommend ear insufflation, 20-30 minutes 3 times daily.

If you can get her to drink at least some ozonated water each day on an empty stomach that would be a good idea as well.

- I'll try the ozonated water, if she wants. There's some denial, confusion and scare at this early stage.
As for ear insuflation, I think she's going to avoid it like hell***! I have tried it myself in the past, just for test purposes, but the noise from the machine was too much. I am 52y/old and little patience for high noises (except rock & roll). She's 62 y/old and very stubborn... I don't want to push my luck! Big Grin

If she wants to learn more about how ozone works I do have several writeups on the subject including these:

- Thank you so much for the links. Her english is worst than mine and I'll be the one who will do all the study! Rolleyes

Rife units set to 666hz can also work, although ozone is more effective against cancers in most cases.

- I only have a small frequency generator. I used it once with her when she complained of a sore throat. The pain was gone short after but, of course, at the time we didn't know the real cause.

Chagas are also a great choice for cancer due to its high betulinic acid content.

- A year ago, or so, I recommended pau d'arco and a mushroom complex with chagas to a neighbor old lady with stage IV cancer. She was/is also taking chemicals. The doctor was/is impressed how she's still alive... and asked her if she was taking something else. She didn't want to tell the true and so I didn't encourage her to talk. This is the case where I know for sure that she's taking less capsules (mushroom complex) than I recommend her. I know that, because I am the one purchasing them from US, as they are absurdly expensive in my country.

The herb suma is also highly antitumor due to being the highest herbal source of organic germanium.

- I have access to a good source of suma root powder, but I'll need to encapsulate it myself. The alternative is a suma root extract from a known suplements manufacturer.

I also purchased chaparral veg. capsules (with no fillers), from a US seller. The alternative was to buy the extract available at iHerb. I may do so, the next time.

- In sum(a), I don't want to propose too much for now, as I am afraid that she might give up of it all. People can do that too often, for several reasons. I need to take advantage of her trust on me (I've done a good healing job with her daughter). So, I'll go with the basic: Chaga tea, pau d'arco, chaparral capsules (the extract says 2 capsules p/day w/meals), dulce, kelp, 5htp, zinco picolinate, 666hz (I'll need to recall the operation time from your older posts) ozonated mineral water. I am also considering wheatgrass in capsules (again, the lady has a strong opposition to anything that tastes like... well, like grass!) Smile

- She's not going to have a new consultation soon. This gives me some time (around 3 months) to implement alternatives and then compare to the result of a new biopsy (or whatever they do next). Then, she will have the option to proceed with the total thyroidectomy (I suspect they will not suggest her "just" a lobectomy without radioactive iodine therapy) or a choice to give more time to the alternatives.

I'll see how it all develops and give my feedback here. Meanwhile, I want to thank you and propose you for the Noble Nobel Prize! It takes determination, a brighter mind and Noble heart Heart to fight all the misinformation that circulates online and everywhere.

***EDIT: Later, I found out an old post of yours and so I'll try the ear insuflation. "The buzzing sound is from the corona inside the discharge tube. Turning the power down will lessen the noise, but also the amount of ozone. The other option is to connect an additional length of tubing between the ozone unit and the stethoscope. This will create a greater distance between the discharge tube and the stethoscope dampening the noise."
04-04-2013 05:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

(04-04-2013 05:42 AM)amadop Wrote:  James,

Thank you so much for your time, expertise and advice.

"As for the kelp the small amount of iodine is not an issue. if using seaweeds though I recommend dulse in this case, which is more effective for cancers than brown seaweeds.

- Ok then, Dulce & Kelp to the rescue Idea

The iodine from seaweeds can also help displace any radioactive iodine she may have been exposed to.

When someone comes up with thyroid cancer the first thing I suspect is that the person has been exposed to radiation usually from a nuclear power plant. For example, around the Hanford, Washington reactor where the government allowed the deliberate release of radiation for over 50 years to test the effects on the surrounding general population.

- I live in Europe and my country never had (by governments choice) NPPs. However, there are several in the neighboring country, and an old one (should have been closed in 2010), is close to the other side of the border. There is always the possibility of some contamination, as she drinks tap water, which has fluoride, etc.. I've already recommended her to drink only spring water.

- The intense stress is another cause that result in physical manifestations. She went through a lot of stress lately: She was submited to a hernia operation and at the same time, they removed her gallbladder. That, plus an intense conflict with family members.

- I'll try the ozonated water, if she wants. There's some denial, confusion and scare at this early stage.
As for ear insuflation, I think she's going to avoid it like hell***! I have tried it myself in the past, just for test purposes, but the noise from the machine was too much. I am 52y/old and little patience for high noises (except rock & roll). She's 62 y/old and very stubborn... I don't want to push my luck! Big Grin

- Thank you so much for the links. Her english is worst than mine and I'll be the one who will do all the study! Rolleyes

- I only have a small frequency generator. I used it once with her when she complained of a sore throat. The pain was gone short after but, of course, at the time we didn't know the real cause.

- A year ago, or so, I recommended pau d'arco and a mushroom complex with chagas to a neighbor old lady with stage IV cancer. She was/is also taking chemicals. The doctor was/is impressed how she's still alive... and asked her if she was taking something else. She didn't want to tell the true and so I didn't encourage her to talk. This is the case where I know for sure that she's taking less capsules (mushroom complex) than I recommend her. I know that, because I am the one purchasing them from US, as they are absurdly expensive in my country.

- I have access to a good source of suma root powder, but I'll need to encapsulate it myself. The alternative is a suma root extract from a known suplements manufacturer.

I also purchased chaparral veg. capsules (with no fillers), from a US seller. The alternative was to buy the extract available at iHerb. I may do so, the next time.

- In sum(a), I don't want to propose too much for now, as I am afraid that she might give up of it all. People can do that too often, for several reasons. I need to take advantage of her trust on me (I've done a good healing job with her daughter). So, I'll go with the basic: Chaga tea, pau d'arco, chaparral capsules (the extract says 2 capsules p/day w/meals), dulce, kelp, 5htp, zinco picolinate, 666hz (I'll need to recall the operation time from your older posts) ozonated mineral water. I am also considering wheatgrass in capsules (again, the lady has a strong opposition to anything that tastes like... well, like grass!) Smile

- She's not going to have a new consultation soon. This gives me some time (around 3 months) to implement alternatives and then compare to the result of a new biopsy (or whatever they do next). Then, she will have the option to proceed with the total thyroidectomy (I suspect they will not suggest her "just" a lobectomy without radioactive iodine therapy) or a choice to give more time to the alternatives.

I'll see how it all develops and give my feedback here. Meanwhile, I want to thank you and propose you for the Noble Nobel Prize! It takes determination, a brighter mind and Noble heart Heart to fight all the misinformation that circulates online and everywhere.

***EDIT: Later, I found out an old post of yours and so I'll try the ear insuflation. "The buzzing sound is from the corona inside the discharge tube. Turning the power down will lessen the noise, but also the amount of ozone. The other option is to connect an additional length of tubing between the ozone unit and the stethoscope. This will create a greater distance between the discharge tube and the stethoscope dampening the noise."

Various parts of Europe were heavily contaminated from the Chernobyl accident. So this could be the source.

To cut the noise on the ozone units turn the power down some or run longer tubing. Either way will reduce the noise level.

And yes, the frequency for the Rife unit is 666hz.

Keep me informed.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
04-10-2013 02:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply