Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cachexia, aids and old age.
DreamHouse Offline

Cachexia, aids and old age.
Hi James,

A very good friend of mine has all the ailments in this thread´s title. His CD4 count is low and he is taking a similar drug to AZT. What would be the right course of action here? Stop with the drug? Get him on Suma....and for the cachexia? Please, any advise will be helpfull here.

Thanks a lot.
02-18-2013 02:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Cachexia, aids and old age.
(02-18-2013 02:03 PM)DreamHouse Wrote:  Hi James,

A very good friend of mine has all the ailments in this thread´s title. His CD4 count is low and he is taking a similar drug to AZT. What would be the right course of action here? Stop with the drug? Get him on Suma....and for the cachexia? Please, any advise will be helpfull here.

Thanks a lot.

AZT and its analogues are prime causes of AIDS. Keep in mind that AIDS is not a disease, it is a syndrome. Syndromes are groups of symptoms, so anything causing the symptoms of AIDS can lead to an AIDS diagnosis. AZT and its analogues cause AIDS by destroying the bone marrow, which leads to extreme immune suppression by preventing the formation of all immune cells. Our immune cells start as stem cells produced in the bone marrow.

Since the CD4 cells are white blood cells also produced from bone marrow stem cells the use of AZT will also drop CD4 counts, which is another diagnostic criteria for AIDS.

The largest study ever conducted on AZT, the Concorde study, concluded that the AZT actually shortened the lives of HIV+ individuals rather than lengthening their lives.

For these reasons I personally don't recommend that anyone go on AZT or anything related to it. There is a very good reason that AZT was originally banned for human use after it was developed in 1962 as a chemotherapy drug. The drug was found to be too deadly for human use. The drug was only put back on the market when AIDS appeared for financial reasons, not to benefit mankind.

Suma is the best herb to help repair the bone marrow damage. Suma is the highest herbal source of organic germanium, which stimulates regeneration of the bone marrow.

The organic germanium from suma is also highly anti-cancer, which is important since cancer is a common occurrence in AIDS due to the immune suppression allowing cancer pathogens to take hold. Ironically, the HIV virus is a cancer virus. Its earlier name was human leukemia/lymphoma virus type 3 (HTLV3).

For the cachexia I recommend high saponin containing herbs such as licorice root, schisandra berry, licorice root, jiaogulan (Gynostemma), etc. These herbs not only help with nutrient absorption, they also have strong immune supporting effects.

Old age covers a lot. But the most common deficiencies as we age are silica and vitamin C leading to problems such as osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, diverticulitis, emphysema, etc. Deficiencies in vitamins B12, B6 and folate are also common as stomach acid levels decline with age. These vitamins are required for methylation, which is involved in about 4,000 reactions in the body including stomach acid formation, cartilage formation, stomach acid formation, hormone and neurotransmitter production, immunity, etc. Supplementing with trimethylglycine (TMG) is a good way to supply methyl groups in the elderly that are stomach acid deficient.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
02-20-2013 03:14 AM
DreamHouse Offline

Thank you so much my friend! Very helpful as usual!
04-02-2013 07:54 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(02-18-2013 02:03 PM)DreamHouse Wrote:  Hi James,

Thanks a lot.

A lot of people do not realize that AZT (zidovudine) is actually a primary cause of AIDS. I know this sounds strange, but this is easily explained.

First of all AIDS is not a disease, it is a syndrome. Look at what the acronym AIDS stands for. Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. Syndromes are not diseases, they are groups of symptoms. Therefore, anything creating the symptoms of the syndrome AIDS can cause AIDS.

Ironically, HIV could not cause AIDS under the original definition, which were the opportunistic infections Kaposi's sarcoma (KS) and pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP). HIV does not collapse the immune system and does not cause either KS, nor PCP. The only reason that HIV was falsely claimed to cause AIDS initially was for someone's personal financial gain. Early during the AIDS epidemic one of the top researchers for the Center for Disease Control (CDC) was Robert Gallo. Gallo had already embarrassed the U.S. government once when he was busted for scientific fraud for falsely claiming discovery of the HIV virus. The reality was that a French team had actually discovered the virus and had sent a sample of the virus to Gallo to verify. Instead, Gallo falsely claimed he discovered the virus. This was not Gallo's first or greatest fraud though.

Gallo's next fraud came with his claim before a world wide AIDS symposium that he has discovered the cause of AIDS, which he claimed was HIV. Problem is that Gallo had once again lied. As I pointed out earlier under the original definition of AIDS the HIV virus was incapable of causing AIDS. Gallo's newest lie was going to embarrass the U.S. government even more than his fraudulent claim of discovering the HIV virus when his newest lie was exposed. Therefore, the U.S. government had to come up with a plan quickly to cover up Gallo's lie before world scientists pointed out Gallo's newest fraud. To cover up the fraud the government quickly redefined the definition of AIDS to include the drop in CD4 counts since this is the only thing the HIV virus can do. HIV cannot create any disease in man. And decreased CD4 cells does not lead to a collapse of the immune system since other immune cells can operate independently of the CD4 cells. By changing the definition of AIDS to fit the HIV virus the government could then honestly claim that HIV was a cause of AIDS.

The incentive for Gallo to commit such a major fraud again was that Gallo owned the patent rights to the HIV antibody test. As long as Gallo was able to falsely convince the world that HIV was the one and only cause of all these symptoms that constitute AIDS Gallo was making money. This also means that Gallo and the U.S. government by covering up Gallo's lie have been responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths as we will see.

The only virus known that can collapse the immune system leading to the opportunistic infections that define AIDS under the original definition is human herpes virus type 6 variant A (HHV6-A). Unlike the HIV virus, HHV6-A actually collapses the immune system by wiping out the three key immune cells (CD4, T-killer and B cells). By dropping CD4 counts the HHV6-A virus can also cause AIDS based solely on the expanded definition of AIDS, which is the drop in CD4 counts below 200.

Viruses are not the only things though that can collapse the immune system leading to the opportunistic infections that give an AIDS diagnosis. Drugs such as AZT and is analogues are also known for collapsing the immune system and dropping CD4 counts leading to an AIDS diagnosis.

Before going in to an explanation of this it is important to understand what HIV+ means. In short HIV+ means absolutely nothing. There are no common lab tests that can confirm the presence of any particular virus. The only way the presence of a particular virus can be identified as being present is through electron microscopy, which is extremely difficult, time consuming and expensive. Therefore, it is not used for diagnostics, only research.

HIV antibody tests are notoriously inaccurate and even the companies making these tests admit in their product write ups that these tests do not confirm the presence of a virus.

The main problem with these tests is known as serological cross reactivity. In short this means that antibodies of like structure can cross react yielding false positive results. For example, antibodies triggered by numerous vaccines (flu, typhoid, polio, malaria, etc.) have been found to cause false positive antibody tests. Hepatitis, various autoimmune disorders, pregnancy, and various other factors have also been shown to cause false positive antibody results. In fact, there are over 65 known causes of false positives on HIV tests. Keep in mind that these are only the known causes. There can still be other causes yet to be discovered.

A second problem with antibody testing is that they can detect antibodies from exposure to viruses without chronic infection. For example, if someone has the flu and gets over it the influenza antibodies are still present in the bloodstream and detectable for a while. Therefore, antibodies to HIV or some other viruses without chronic infection will still yield false positive antibody tests.

To make matters worse, the "confirmation test" is also an antibody test prone to the same problems. The "confirmation test" though is less accurate though than the initial test, which is a totally ludicrous thing to do. This is only done this way because the less accurate "confirmation test" is more expensive than the initial test. So the more accurate, but less expensive test is used as the initial test then "confirmed" with a more expensive and less accurate antibody test.

Here are some links to old posts I did on the subject of inaccuracies of antibody tests with some medical references:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1549321#i

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1663113#i

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1553865#i

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1554778#i

They may try to further "confirm" HIV infection with a test known as the polymerase chain reaction (PCR, "viral load") test. PCR (polymerase chain reaction, "viral load") is often referred to as being 99.9% accurate. Interestingly years after PCR came out another test was developed that they claimed was "significantly more accurate than PCR". How can you be significantly more accurate than 99.9% accuracy? The answer is that you cannot. The whole 99.9% accuracy was nothing more than additional sales hype.

PCR cannot determine the presence of any particular virus, nor does it show viral activity as some people believe. PCR merely takes segments of genetic material that can be shared by multiple microbes and amplifies the material over an over to detectable levels. It does not differentiate between viruses, which is why in one study they found that doctors often disagreed as to what virus they are looking at in PCR testing.

As for people being told the PCR shows viral activity this is not even close to the truth. Again, PCR involves replication cycles to produce more of the genetic material. The more replication cycles the higher the viral load. And the less replication cycles the lower the viral load. So it makes a great sales tool, but its pretty much worthless as a diagnostic tool. If a doctor wants to scare someone in to treatment all that has to be done is to increase the replication cycles to make it appear that a virus is running wild in the system. if they want to make it appear that a treatment is working all they have to do is run less cycles so the "viral load" is now lower than the original cycled number readings.

Here are some old posts on the inaccuracies of PCR testing with references:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1549328#i

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1549335#i

Contrary to popular belief the drug AZT was not invented for AIDS. AZT was actually invented as a chemotherapy drug in the early 1960s. The drug was found to be so deadly though that it was originally banned for human use. When the whole AIDS epidemic began the drug was put back on the market knowing that it would kill people.

In fact, the largest study ever done on the safety and effectiveness, the Concorde Study, found that not only did AZT fail to extend the lives of HIV+ patients, the drug actually shortened the lives of patients taking the drug.

The concept behind how AZT causes AIDS and kills people is actually quite simple. Every single white blood cell of the immune system starts as stem cells produced in the bone marrow. AZT destroys the bone marrow leading to a decline is all white blood cells, which in turn collapses the immune system. The collapse of the immune system in turn leads to opportunistic infections that give an AIDS diagnosis. The loss of CD4 cells due to the bone marrow destruction also leads to an AIDS diagnosis due to the re-definition of AIDS including the drop in CD4s below 200 so that they can honestly claim HIV was a cause of AIDS.

Therefore, when a person tests false positive for HIV and they are put on AZT or similar drugs the destruction of the bone marrow leads to immune suppression and a drop in CD4 counts that both lead to a diagnosis of AIDS through opportunistic infections that produce symptoms including AIDS associated cancers. This is not viral induced AIDS though, it is AZT induced AIDS.

In fact, the best known side effect of AZT is anemia. The anemia results for the same reason as the immune suppression. Red blood cells start out as stem cells produced in the bone marrow. As the bone marrow is destroyed the number of red blood cells decreases from the bone marrow damage inhibiting stem cell formation.

Getting off the drug would be my first recommendation since as pointed out this can lead to immune suppression and AIDS.

Suma is the best herb for rebuilding the bone marrow to restore stem cell production due to to the high organic germanium content.

Full range antimicrobials, such as pau d' arco and chaparral, are also recommended to deal with any opportunistic pathogens that may be present while his bone marrow rebuilds.

To help with the cachexia I recommend herbs high in saponins, such as Yucca schidegra powder or jiaogulan (Gynostemma), with meals to help with increased nutrient absorption. These will also help with destroying any associated cancer cells.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
04-04-2013 11:58 PM