Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killing Myself With Aflatoxin?
Whitey Offline

Killing Myself With Aflatoxin?
Hi -

Recently I've wondered if my habit of eating organic popcorn often could be bad for me, and maybe cause HCC [liver cancer]. I've had Hep C for 30 years but am in very good health. I've gotten better by chelating mercury using ALA for 3 days of every week around the clock. I gradually have more pep and better brain function. People on Cutler Chelation program say I will heal my liver with ALA and removing metals. People with Hep B & C may be more susceptible to Aflatoxin, if they took in a lot of it.

So what I'M GETTING AT IS, DOEs *Now* ORGANIC POPCORN EATEN MOST DAYS CONTAIN MY AFLATOXIN?
i'M LEARNING OF OTHER WAYS TO REMOVE OR REDUCE at BY SOAKING NUTS A [Sorry about the caps] in GSE over night.

I couldn't help it and I went out and got some more NOW OG popcorn. Chelating has loused up my GI tract so popcorn seems to make a good snack for me at this time.

AT may be more of a problem with GW [global warming] and drought tends to cause AT to form more often, so more scanning for AT is going to have to happen by reputable foods producers so AT will not be as much of a problem here in eht USA as it has been in 3rd world countries.

Thanks for your opinion on this.
12-02-2012 07:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Killing Myself With Aflatoxin?
(12-02-2012 07:40 PM)Whitey Wrote:  Hi -

Recently I've wondered if my habit of eating organic popcorn often could be bad for me, and maybe cause HCC [liver cancer]. I've had Hep C for 30 years but am in very good health. I've gotten better by chelating mercury using ALA for 3 days of every week around the clock. I gradually have more pep and better brain function. People on Cutler Chelation program say I will heal my liver with ALA and removing metals. People with Hep B & C may be more susceptible to Aflatoxin, if they took in a lot of it.

So what I'M GETTING AT IS, DOEs *Now* ORGANIC POPCORN EATEN MOST DAYS CONTAIN MY AFLATOXIN?
i'M LEARNING OF OTHER WAYS TO REMOVE OR REDUCE at BY SOAKING NUTS A [Sorry about the caps] in GSE over night.

I couldn't help it and I went out and got some more NOW OG popcorn. Chelating has loused up my GI tract so popcorn seems to make a good snack for me at this time.

AT may be more of a problem with GW [global warming] and drought tends to cause AT to form more often, so more scanning for AT is going to have to happen by reputable foods producers so AT will not be as much of a problem here in eht USA as it has been in 3rd world countries.

Thanks for your opinion on this.

Aflatoxins are primarily an issue for people who are severely immunosuppressed such as cancer patients or those on immune suppressants.

Corn is a mild source of aflatoxins as is rice. One of the worst sources are peanut products.

If you are worried though a simple way to neutralize aflatoxins is with vitamin C sources. Therefore, you can eat some berries, kiwis, papaya, etc. with your popcorn to deal with any aflatoxins.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
02-01-2013 01:10 AM
Whitey Offline

RE: Killing Myself With Aflatoxin?
This makes sense. Thanks.

I just found out how to look at all my posts and see which ones you've replied to, as it can take a while for you to get back here and reply, to the posts you choose to reply to.

Good health to you. Smile
12-27-2013 08:10 AM