Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
External vs Internal Application
ijijij Offline

External vs Internal Application
Hey James,

You've said that cold corona machines are required for internal application, whereas other units are adequate for external use.

Could you clarify which methods are considered external and which are considered internal?

For example, I'm currently looking to get a cheaper device to experiment with ozonated water. Since I'll be ingesting the water, would that be considered an internal application? What about rectal insufflation? Etc?

Thanks!
09-03-2012 04:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: External vs Internal Application
(09-03-2012 04:45 PM)ijijij Wrote:  Hey James,

You've said that cold corona machines are required for internal application, whereas other units are adequate for external use.

Could you clarify which methods are considered external and which are considered internal?

For example, I'm currently looking to get a cheaper device to experiment with ozonated water. Since I'll be ingesting the water, would that be considered an internal application? What about rectal insufflation? Etc?

Thanks!

Internal applications should really be defined as the use of the free gas administered through vaginal or rectal insufflation, injections or ozonephoresis. Ozonated water would not fall under this as it is not the free gas being administered. Instead the ozone is bubbled through water first converting some of the ozone in to peroxide and using hot corona with air the oxides are converted in to acids. There will be some free ozone absorbed but there is no way to regulate the concentration again since some of the ozone will react directly with the water and other compounds that may be present in the water.

External applications would be bagging, ozone saunas, ear insufflation and subatmospheric ozone applications.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
09-03-2012 07:31 PM
ijijij Offline

Gotcha, thanks.

The main reason I'm trying ozonated water is for my H. Pylori infection. From what I understand, since it lives between the mucus layer and stomach, it can be difficult to eradicate since there aren't many blood vessels that reach it. I've tried copious amounts of antimicrobial herbs without success so far.

I was thinking that ozonated water would diffuse some ozone through the mucus layer, attacking the H. Pylori directly. There are some Russian studies showing the efficacy of ozonated water for H. Pylori.
09-04-2012 09:44 PM
heartfelt Offline

I'm new to this forum and I think I placed my questions in to wrong dicussion first at the cancer section despite my issue is not about cancer. So let me transfer them here. Moderator may erase the other posts.

Thank you for all this this information. Do you know is Enaly 1000bt-12 using cold or hot corona discharging technology? If hot one, is it safe to use it with oxygen concentrator capable of producing "only" 90% pure oxygen for bagging or insufflation? I heard some people are using the ones meant for water ozonation and black plastic garbage bags for full body bagging, but I am hesitating..

So, do you know are those cheap chinese portable oxygen concentrators that you find in Ebay for about 300USD or so producing ca. 90% pure oxygen any good or waste of money?

Such as this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINI-PORTABLE-...27bf23b8ce

I know the flow rate is too fast for direct insufflation, but for that pupose I have the insufflation set already with small bag in between. But my concern is the purity of the concentration/oxygen/ozone?
09-12-2012 04:40 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(09-12-2012 04:40 AM)heartfelt Wrote:  I'm new to this forum and I think I placed my questions in to wrong dicussion first at the cancer section despite my issue is not about cancer. So let me transfer them here. Moderator may erase the other posts.

Thank you for all this this information. Do you know is Enaly 1000bt-12 using cold or hot corona discharging technology? If hot one, is it safe to use it with oxygen concentrator capable of producing "only" 90% pure oxygen for bagging or insufflation? I heard some people are using the ones meant for water ozonation and black plastic garbage bags for full body bagging, but I am hesitating..

So, do you know are those cheap chinese portable oxygen concentrators that you find in Ebay for about 300USD or so producing ca. 90% pure oxygen any good or waste of money?

Such as this one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MINI-PORTABLE-...27bf23b8ce

I know the flow rate is too fast for direct insufflation, but for that pupose I have the insufflation set already with small bag in between. But my concern is the purity of the concentration/oxygen/ozone?

If using a true cold corona ozone machine then you could use these oxygen concentrators safely internally even though they produce lower levels of pure oxygen than regular concentrators, which produce 95% oxygen. This is alright for ozonating water as well. I would not use this for insufflation though unless there is absolutely no other choice and a lack of treatment can mean life or death.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
09-19-2012 02:08 AM
heartfelt Offline

Thank you James!
09-19-2012 10:50 AM