Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ozone Therapy
resonantpick Offline

Ozone Therapy
Can ozone therapy cure Hep B,C? I have read information regarding ozone and need help for friend....
07-03-2012 10:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Ozone Therapy
(07-03-2012 10:22 PM)resonantpick Wrote:  Can ozone therapy cure Hep B,C? I have read information regarding ozone and need help for friend....

Ozone does work for various forms of hepatitis. But it must be kept in mind that there are no common lab tests that can confirm the presence of hepatitis viruses. Neither antibody tests nor polymerase chain reaction (PCR, "viral load") can do this. When hepatitis is suspected due to elevated "liver enzyme" tests there is an assumption of viral infection. None of the tests used though are anywhere near accurate enough to confirm viral infection. This can only be done through electron microscopy, which is extremely difficult, costly and time consuming. Therefore, it is not used for diagnostics. This is also why I always recommend addressing the various potential causes for hepatitis as well as the inflammation.

For hepatitis I would recommend the ozone be done by rectal insufflation. The first few treatments will cause a lot of bloating and will have to be kept short. This should stop after 3-4 days of regular treatments and the duration of the treatments can be increased.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
07-03-2012 11:18 PM
resonantpick Offline

CT scan was done and tumors found on liver, Doc says he has Hep B, but what u say is really interesting. So, how does one know if they have a particular condition? by symptoms alone? What do you recommend for the inflamation as well?

How long one should do ozone?
07-04-2012 09:27 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-04-2012 09:27 AM)resonantpick Wrote:  CT scan was done and tumors found on liver, Doc says he has Hep B, but what u say is really interesting. So, how does one know if they have a particular condition?

A biopsy of the liver can confirm the inflammation and thus hepatitis. But there is virtually no way to confirm the cause of hepatitis in most cases. This is why it is best to just address as many possible causes as possible.

Doctors frequently make the mistake of thinking that hepatitis is only caused by hepatitis viruses. This is not the case though. Hepatitis can also be caused by some herpes viruses, bacteria, fungi, parasites, medications, autoimmunity and trauma.

Yet, the doctors always seem to want to treat hepatitis with interferon-type drugs, which generally fail. Why? Because hepatitis is not always viral.

Problem is that the tests they use are not anywhere near accurate. Starting with the ALT and AST. These are generally considered "liver enzymes", but this is misleading. These same enzymes can be released by damage to some other organs as well. The rise in ALT and AST can also be transient from things such as taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.

This is why hepatitis antibody tests are not supposed to be used unless these enzyme remain high over 6 months and other possible causes are ruled out. But I have seen all too often doctors running antibody tests at the first signs of elevated ALT and AST.

Problem is that these tests are notoriously inaccurate! The false positive rate on these tests are quite high primarily due to a problem known as serological cross reactivity. Basically this means that antibodies from other sources can cross react on the test yielding a false positive. As an example, numerous vaccines such as for the flu and typhoid have been shown to cause false positives on HIV antibody tests, which rely on the same principle as hepatitis antibody tests. Various other things can also yield false positives such as autoimmunity and exposure without chronic infection.

The polymerase chain reaction (PCR, "viral load") test is not much better. I don't even consider it a diagnostic tool, but rather a sales tool. First of all the test CANNOT determine the presence of any particular virus. Secondly, if they want to make it appear you need a biopsy, or a drug or whatever right away all they have to do is amplify the genetic segments more to increase the "viral load". If they want to make it appear that a treatment is working all they have to do is reduce the number of replications to lower the "viral load".

There is a lot more to the faults with PCR that I have written on previously. In short though the test is nowhere near as accurate as they claim and again the test cannot confirm the presence of any particular virus.

by symptoms alone?

Symptoms can be a give-a-way in some cases if they are severe enough. They can indicate hepatitis, but again cannot tel you from what.

And again, a biopsy can confirm whether or not the liver is inflamed, which is what hepatitis is. "Hepa" refers to liver and "itis" referring to inflammation of.

What do you recommend for the inflamation as well?

Licorice root is antimicrobial, liver and immune supportive and a steroidal anti-inflammatory.

Turmeric is also a good choice, but not well absorbed.

Andrographis is antimicrobial, immune stimulatory and anti-inflammatory.

Gynostemma (jiaogulan) is anti-inflammatory, immune stimulating and antimicrobial.

There are numerous others as well, but these are a few of the best.

How long one should do ozone?

Once the person builds up a good tolerance I prefer 3 times daily for a couple of months.

07-04-2012 04:59 PM
resonantpick Offline

WE just bought a water ozonator that reports to put out 250mg of ozone, for a starting point how long do we need to ozonate the water? and do you think it would be help, until we can purchase a medical one? However, the medical ones are really expensive and I'm reading allot of conflicting information, FDA reports that ozone is harmful and should not be used for any medical use, can you shed some light on the truth? Any experience you have had with ozone and what conditions were you treating? Thanks...
07-07-2012 09:29 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-07-2012 09:29 AM)resonantpick Wrote:  WE just bought a water ozonator that reports to put out 250mg of ozone, for a starting point how long do we need to ozonate the water? and do you think it would be help, until we can purchase a medical one?

Yes, you will still get some benefits. Make sure the water is cold since cold water dissolves more ozone. Use fine diffusers such as the white plastic cylinder diffusers used for aquariums. And keep the diffuser at the bottom of the glass. Ozonate the water 10-15 minutes then drink it immediately.

However, the medical ones are really expensive and I'm reading allot of conflicting information, FDA reports that ozone is harmful and should not be used for any medical use, can you shed some light on the truth?

Oxygen can also be harmful, which is why oxygen is regulated by the FDA as a drug. Does this mean we should all stop breathing since oxygen can be dangerous?

In many ways the FDA is really a joke. I have written on FDA corruption and bogus claims numerous times. I will be posting more of my old posts here as I get them dug up.

Ozone can be harmful if used incorrectly as can anything. But the best way to address this is by mentioning the German study on ozone safety since it is the largest to ever be done. In the study they reviewed over 6.5 million doses of ozone that were administered. There were just over 30 adverse reactions, most of which were minor like irritation at the injection site. No pharmaceutical drug or allopathic treatment comes even remotely close to that kind of safety record.

Any experience you have had with ozone and what conditions were you treating? Thanks...

For legal reasons I will address that question this way. It works better than anything I have ever seen on various conditions and again has the best safety record I have ever seen when properly used.

07-07-2012 10:28 AM
resonantpick Offline

Can you recommend any units for internal use? I totally understand about the legal issues when it comes to posting on public forums. We are not allowed to say cure, or make any claims. I don't understand why alternative therapies are not taken seriously. I mean, in our case the Doctors who are treating my friends Dad, they are doing absolutely nothing? Not all, but I feel Doctors don't care about patients, they are programmed to become numb. So, I feel one should take their own health into their hands, try not to rely on Medical, but only in emergency cases.

We would like to try ozone for internal use, to help with Hep B, and he also has herpes (shingles) virus. As you say, ozone is effective in treating various conditions, would help in ours? Gracias...
07-07-2012 04:51 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-07-2012 04:51 PM)resonantpick Wrote:  Can you recommend any units for internal use?

I get asked this a lot but the problem is that I cannot tell what is truly a cold corona versus a hot corona or ultraviolet unit without seeing how the machine was built inside. And most companies are not going to let you see their designs because they are worried bout people copying their design.

I cannot rely on the descriptions given by the manufacturers. One time I read one description on a unit and the first description I read by the manufacturer made it sound like a true cold corona system. Then I read a second description that gave details that led me to believe that it was not a cold corona. That is another reason I built my own units. This way I knew for sure what I was getting and that it was truly a cold corona unit.

I have seen several sellers try to claim their units were cold corona when they were actually hot corona. So off hand I do not know of any commercial units that I can say or sure are truly cold corona. I used to know of a company that had a great unit at a decent price, but I think they are out of business. I looked for them online a while back and could not find them.

I totally understand about the legal issues when it comes to posting on public forums. We are not allowed to say cure, or make any claims. I don't understand why alternative therapies are not taken seriously. I mean, in our case the Doctors who are treating my friends Dad, they are doing absolutely nothing?

Same old reason the rest of ou government is so screwed up. The government is not about being by the people for the people. It is about those with the deepest pockets telling the government how to make its people comply with the wishes of big business.

Not all, but I feel Doctors don't care about patients, they are programmed to become numb.

Some doctors don't care. The remind me a lot of politicians. Why would anyone spend millions of dollars to get a job that pays $80,000-120,000 a year? Politicians do it because they will make a heck of a lot more than their base salary in bribes and gifts just like many doctors. Another similarity is that some people get in to politics to actually try to make a change for the better and there are those who go in to politics for the money. Those who go in to politics trying to make a change for the better get chewed up. Some doctors go in to medicine to try and make a change for the better and some do it for the money. Again, those who try to make changes for the better often get chewed up. They are bound by a certain set of rules enforced by groups like the AMA and FDA that do not allow effective cures. They want to people to remain comfortable as possible but sick for long term profits in many cases. Of course some diseases they will allow successful treatments for such as some bacterial infections since the treatments can lead to other health issues that make more money from the secondary drugs needed to treat the side effects. But where are the successful treatments in allopathic medicine for things like type 2 diabetes? Many forms of arthritis? Asthma and other forms of COPD?...... There are very effective cures for these in holistic medicine, but not in allopathic medicine. If doctors try to use some of these cures though they can get in to serious trouble and lose their licenses because they fail to follow those rules the pharmaceutical companies have told the AMA and FDA to put in to place.

So, I feel one should take their own health into their hands, try not to rely on Medical, but only in emergency cases.

Yes, I agree. But people need to learn how their body's work and how what they are doing is going to affect them first from reputable sites. Otherwise they can just end up making matters worse. This would be like someone not knowing anything about car engines trying to replace the valves in the engine.

We would like to try ozone for internal use, to help with Hep B, and he also has herpes (shingles) virus. As you say, ozone is effective in treating various conditions, would help in ours? Gracias...

Yes, ozone is very effective in destroying viruses and other pathogens.

07-08-2012 12:32 AM
resonantpick Offline

would it be safe to use the water ozonator on the body for external use? as money is tight nowadays, perhaps, we can blow ozone over the liver area surface, what do you think about that? Lastly, thanks for all your help u have been really helpful. I say u have a liver right formula on your website, I am going to order that, how long does it take to process?
07-08-2012 08:03 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-08-2012 08:03 AM)resonantpick Wrote:  would it be safe to use the water ozonator on the body for external use?

If you can use pure oxygen as a starter gas then yes. If you use air as starter gas with a hot corona machine the acids that will form can burn the skin.

as money is tight nowadays, perhaps, we can blow ozone over the liver area surface, what do you think about that?

If you could localize it that would be good. But you will find it easier and more effective using the ozonated water.

Lastly, thanks for all your help u have been really helpful. I say u have a liver right formula on your website, I am going to order that, how long does it take to process?

Should go out in a day or two.

07-08-2012 07:53 PM
vills Offline

RE: Ozone Therapy - ANION
Just a query to add to this thread about ozone machine for ozonating water. I've come across some ozone machines (cheap ones) that mention having Anion device added to it. I am not sure what the benefit is and it mentions that it will help to:
"to bring the level of PURIFICATION onto a higher standard!"

I've added the link to the device in question. By the way in your opinion does this machine sound acceptable to use to ozonate water, veges and meat? and maybe help clean out mold from rooms??

600mg OZONE Generator Ozonizer Ozonator Purifier Corona link on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/600mg-OZONE-G...4aa6a90f73
Tx Wink
07-09-2012 08:30 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-09-2012 08:30 PM)vills Wrote:  Just a query to add to this thread about ozone machine for ozonating water. I've come across some ozone machines (cheap ones) that mention having Anion device added to it. I am not sure what the benefit is and it mentions that it will help to:
"to bring the level of PURIFICATION onto a higher standard!"

I've added the link to the device in question. By the way in your opinion does this machine sound acceptable to use to ozonate water, veges and meat? and maybe help clean out mold from rooms??

600mg OZONE Generator Ozonizer Ozonator Purifier Corona link on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/600mg-OZONE-G...4aa6a90f73
Tx Wink

The unit is a hot corona ozone generator.

The "ANION" is their term for a negative ion generator. The negative ions are generated by the high voltage through a thin narrow tip, such as a needle.

I personally do not like negative ion generators on ozone units. The negative ions change the charge on particles in the air such as dust and smoke causing them to ground out on the walls, curtains, furniture, etc turning them black over time.

You can use these units for ozonating mineral waters, vegetables and meats. They can also be run in rooms for mold, but I would try to stay out of the room as much as possible while running the machine since the acids it will form can be irritating.

When ozonating rooms it is best to put the unit as high as possible in the room. Ozone weighs more than air and will slowly sink breaking down as it does. So placing it high up is safer and more effective for ozonating a room.

Also remember not to run ozone around any products made with rubber, such as if you have any wetsuits in the room. Ozone quickly degrades rubber.

07-09-2012 11:12 PM
vills Offline

Thanks for that James.

So if i take out the anion device out of the ozone water machines, then is something like the ones below, are they any good? ie if it's only for ozonating water veges, mould from room, are cheap ones ok?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/OZONE-GENERAT...336a7007ac

or even these cheaper ones
or even these cheaper ones:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ozone-Generat...415cd198b6

Another question in trying to learn how to assess these machines. Is 400mg per hour output just as good or safer than a 600mg/hr output of ozone? Especially if they are hot coronas and therefore i assume, more prone to outputting those nasty chemical reactions in the air that you speak of, the ones that can cause reaction on skin?

Promise after this one, no more questions on the matter.

Cheers and tx!
07-12-2012 06:59 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-12-2012 06:59 PM)vills Wrote:  Thanks for that James.

So if i take out the anion device out of the ozone water machines, then is something like the ones below, are they any good? ie if it's only for ozonating water veges, mould from room, are cheap ones ok?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/OZONE-GENERAT...336a7007ac

or even these cheaper ones
or even these cheaper ones:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ozone-Generat...415cd198b6

These cheaper ones have their pros and cons. They are hot corona, which will from acids when air is used as a starter gas. These units use air as a starter gas. The acids are easy enough to buffer when ozonating water by using mineralized water. If using them for the air though the acids can be an irritant to the tissues, such as the eyes. But these units are actually very low output so the amount of ozone and acids formed will not be high enough to be much of an issue. Still it is best to keep the units as high up in the air as possible so they have more time to diffuse or the ozone can be blown in front of an upward facing fan to help diffuse it.

Another question in trying to learn how to assess these machines. Is 400mg per hour output just as good or safer than a 600mg/hr output of ozone? Especially if they are hot coronas and therefore i assume, more prone to outputting those nasty chemical reactions in the air that you speak of, the ones that can cause reaction on skin?

There has been some reports that the claimed outputs of these machines are being fabricated. Based on these reports I have read it would be impossible to say if there is really an increase of ozone output between the two units.

Another part of the problem is determining how they are determining output. Is there an actual increase in the concentration of ozone, or are they simply upping the amount of airflow through the machine? This could be why there is such a controversy over the output claims for these devices. Just increasing the air flow could allow them to claim an increased output although it would be misleading.

Promise after this one, no more questions on the matter.

Cheers and tx!

Questions are not a problem. That is why there are forums where questions can be asked.

07-13-2012 12:13 PM
vills Offline

ok,I'll ask a few more questions then.

Can any of the simple machines mentioned above or any water ozone machine for that case, be used on the skin as demonstrated in this youtube demonstration (see link below) shown at approx. 4.50 minutes into the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTxYvqjB...re=related

Also, can ozonated vegetables be used for making Sauerkrat?
And finally, does ozonating meat, make the meat healthier? ie what are the benefits? eg does it get rid of hormones, pesticides etc. This is important as apparently i need to improve my protein (amino acids and fat) intake but can't really afford organic at this stage.

Thanks again!
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012 05:41 AM by vills.)
07-16-2012 05:39 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-16-2012 05:39 AM)vills Wrote:  ok,I'll ask a few more questions then.

Can any of the simple machines mentioned above or any water ozone machine for that case, be used on the skin as demonstrated in this youtube demonstration (see link below) shown at approx. 4.50 minutes into the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDTxYvqjB...re=related

The drawback to the hot corona units is that they form nitrogen and sulfur oxides that react with moisture on the skin forming acids that can burn the skin.

You could try washing the skin with baking soda water first as a buffer for the acids. That should help reduce the risk of burns.

Also, can ozonated vegetables be used for making Sauerkrat?

Yes, the ozone will not last long on the vegetables. Once the ozone has broken down there will be nothing to affect the culturing bacteria. I wold let the vegetables sit for 30-40 minutes after ozonating before using them.

And finally, does ozonating meat, make the meat healthier? ie what are the benefits? eg does it get rid of hormones, pesticides etc. This is important as apparently i need to improve my protein (amino acids and fat) intake but can't really afford organic at this stage.

Yes, the ozone will help reduce hormones, pesticide contamination and antibiotics in the meat. The ozone will not penetrate as deep as normal though since there is no active vascular system to carry the ozone. Still it can be a big help.

Thanks again!

You're welcome.

07-18-2012 01:50 AM
ohm Offline

Lightbulb RE: Ozone Therapy
Hi James,

New to forum and 'health' in general but can see from immersing myself in various posts that the respect for you and your vast research / findings from fellow members is well foundered and deserved - I actually discovered here relatively easily that in general any reference to pH is specific to blood and not stomach / saliva / urine pH! It's good to find a place and a respected authority who rejects 'smoke and mirrors' as evidence!

OK, back to Ozone topic:

- what are the benefits of Ozone water? (http://oceanplasma.net/documents/ozone.html)
- why did you build your own system (other than ensuring cold corona and tech spec)?
- do you add salts / minerals to your own ozone water?
- do you use spring / mineral water as a base fluid pre ozone?

Thanks so much for sharing your hard earned knowledge and making it accessible for those of us whose personal understanding of all things anatomy, biology, chemistry etc is not up to scratch to ensure good health.

Cheers,
ohm
07-18-2012 01:10 PM
vills Offline

Smile RE: Ozone Therapy - cold corona ozonator
Sorry to be a pain again, i'm sounding like those mad ozone generating seeking posts that i've read, but we have no where else to turn for advise on purchasing these machines.

I've found a so called "cold Corona" generator for ozonating water etc purposes. But it's approx 4 times the cost of the cheaper models i've posted here previously. Can you let me know what you think? Otherwise i'll stick with getting cheaper versions if end result is the same.

Cheers again!

These are two links for the same product:

1.Nature Kleen machine for water ozonating

2. http://www.yourhealthbydesign.com/Produc...lick=10652
(This post was last modified: 07-18-2012 08:28 PM by vills.)
07-18-2012 07:11 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-18-2012 01:10 PM)ohm Wrote:  Hi James,

New to forum and 'health' in general but can see from immersing myself in various posts that the respect for you and your vast research / findings from fellow members is well foundered and deserved - I actually discovered here relatively easily that in general any reference to pH is specific to blood and not stomach / saliva / urine pH! It's good to find a place and a respected authority who rejects 'smoke and mirrors' as evidence!

Thanks. That is why I started posting where I used to post. There was so much clearly bogus information being presented to people. And a lot of was not only bogus, but there was also some very dangerous advice being given such as taking toxic doses of iodine, drinking caustic calcium hydroxide, ingesting "oleander soup" for cancer even though all the studies including those by the manufacturer have found it be worthless and recommending potentially dangerous "liver flushes" involving the ingestion of large amounts of oil. And when people had adverse effects from these recommendations those recommending these procedures would try to blame the adverse events on something else so the victims kept putting themselves at risk. I was continually personally attacked for exposing these things though, which is still going on over there to this day. And the people who I exposed their bad and dangerous advice kept making sure I was banned from the various boards so I could not warn people of the dangers or explain to people why they developed the side effects they did. Finally they got the Webmaster to ban me altogether even though I had one of the top 3 forums. I was exposing the fraud of several advertisers though so I became too much of a threat. This has a lot to do with why this site was formed. I saw a need where people can easily find medical information and that information could be challenged if needed and evidence to claims could be presented. This way people can make rational choices based on the evidence instead of relying on wild claims and "testimonials" from people who may or may not exist and that do not take in to account other factors such as what other therapies the person was using. I have also seen testimonials that based on other information clearly appeared faked. For instance when I presented a study that showed "oleander soup" was found to be ineffective for cancer a self proclaimed "oleander expert" claimed the study was flawed since it was not conducted long enough to show results. He claimed that is takes several months to even start seeing results. Yet the testimonials he presented showed cases of cancer supposedly cured by "oleander soup" in less than two weeks. So obviously the testimonials about the effectiveness of "oleander soup" were being made up and yet these fake testimonials were still being presented as "evidence" and on some other sites people are not being allowed to see the contrary evidence.

OK, back to Ozone topic:

- what are the benefits of Ozone water? (http://oceanplasma.net/documents/ozone.html)

Ozonated water provides many of the same benefits as other forms of ozone therapy. The ozone can absorb through the stomach wall entering in to the bloodstream. It is not as efficient as some other forms of administration, but it is less invasive than other forms. So there is some trade off. Ozonated water would be a very good choice though in cases of H. pylori induced stomach ulcers, other stomach pathogens and stomach cancer.

Ozonating water can also help precipitate out some metals such as iron, and will oxidize dangerous compounds found in some water such as perchlorate, xenoestrogens, medication residue, etc.

If storing water for periods of time ozonating the water first will help keep bacteria formation down in the water.

- why did you build your own system (other than ensuring cold corona and tech spec)?

Several of the units I built were designed for extremely high output, more than I could find commercially as a cold corona. I built these for some experiments I was working on.

And even if I wold have been able to find a cold corona system with that kind of strength it would have been cost prohibitive. When I first started building the units the cheapest cold corona units I could find were $1,500 and they went up to $15,000. And these were low output. I was able to build my custom high output units for less than $100 each.

- do you add salts / minerals to your own ozone water?
- do you use spring / mineral water as a base fluid pre ozone?

I generally use either spring water or reverse osmosis water that I first saturate with food grade diatomaceous earth.

I do not use salts in the water since ozonating salt solutions can create caustic hydroxides and potentially dangerous chlorine compounds.

Thanks so much for sharing your hard earned knowledge and making it accessible for those of us whose personal understanding of all things anatomy, biology, chemistry etc is not up to scratch to ensure good health.

Cheers,
ohm

Thanks.

07-18-2012 11:06 PM
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Ozone Therapy - cold corona ozonator
(07-18-2012 07:11 PM)vills Wrote:  Sorry to be a pain again, i'm sounding like those mad ozone generating seeking posts that i've read, but we have no where else to turn for advise on purchasing these machines.

I've found a so called "cold Corona" generator for ozonating water etc purposes. But it's approx 4 times the cost of the cheaper models i've posted here previously. Can you let me know what you think? Otherwise i'll stick with getting cheaper versions if end result is the same.

Cheers again!

These are two links for the same product:

1.Nature Kleen machine for water ozonating

2. http://www.yourhealthbydesign.com/Produc...lick=10652

It is about impossible to tell if a device is a hot corona or cold corona device without looking at the inside as to how it is designed.

Based on their claims though I seriously doubt that the unit is a "cold corona" unit. According to their site they claim:

"The "COLD-CORONA" OZONE Generation Method utilizes a Tube with a HOT Cathode, that is surrounded by a Screen Anode."

This does not describe a cold corona tube design, it describes a hot corona tube design.

Then they state:

"The best ones are called Dual-Dielectric, because they have a layer of Glass, separating each component from the Oxygen Stream, preventing CONTAMINATION of the Ozone."

A dual dielectric tube is what normally produces a cold corona. That is if the transformer used operates at 50/60 hertz. If the new solid state transformers are used that operate at much higher frequencies then the cold corona tube will operate like a "hot corona".

The reason is that the dielectrics are insulators. They spread out the charge of the transformer so that instead of having one major hot spot arc the electrical charge is spread out along the length of the tube creating millions of little arcs.

A single dielectric though leaves the ozone exposed to the electrode and leads to the production of gases if air is used that react with water to form acids. And there is only an O3 molecule formed. When a dual dielectric is used both electrodes are insulated so the ozone does not contact the electrodes. This normally produces a cold corona and forms ozone and the higher allotropes of ozone up to O25.

The higher the operating frequency of the transformer though the less resistance there is from the dielectrics. Solid state transformers are used by many manufacturers because these transformers are smaller, lighter and cheaper. But they also operate at much higher frequencies. The one I was experimenting with operated at 28,000 hertz. Even though it was several thousand volts lower than the transformers I generally use these solid state transformers were burning up my tubes because the electricity was going right through the dielectrics as if they were not even there. Therefore, a cold corona tube design does not guarantee a true cold corona machine. Again, it all depends on the design.

The fact that they are implying that a cold corona design can be done with only one dielectric, and this is the way that most of these cheap units are made leads me to believe that are also using this same concept. But again, a single dielectric produces a hot corona machine, not a cold corona.

They are also being misleading on some other claims. First of all true cold corona devices do not form acids with air. Hot corona and ultraviolet units will.

These units form a variety of nitrogen oxides and sulfur oxides that react with moisture forming the corresponding acids.

On their other page:

http://healingtools.tripod.com/ofs5m.html

They state that cold plasma machines do not produce these oxides, which is true. But "cold plasma" is really just a form of cold corona. The only difference is that a gas is used as the electrode instead of metal or other conductive materials. So again, a true cold corona device will not generate acids as their device will.:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2721

In fact, they make no mention of hot corona, and instead lump both hot corona and cold corona together in to one category of "cold corona" even though they are not the same thing.

Here is a link to my write up on the types of ozone units:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2717

07-19-2012 12:36 AM