Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crashed adrenals from coffee enemas
James Offline
Administrator

Crashed adrenals from coffee enemas
Here is a copy of one of the old posts posted on my forum in relation to what I have been trying to tell people for a while. The caffeine in coffee enemas is still caffeine and will still crash the adrenals regardless of how it gets in to the body:

I'm here to fess up : /

The coffee enemas have been causing me adrenal problems now that I put 2 and 2 together.

When I first started CEs 4 months ago I thought they were great. I felt so good afterwards (I do think getting un-constipated will make ya feel good - but it was also the caffeine RUSH!)

The last month or so afterw the CEs I would feel terrible.
I just assumed I was dumping toxins and they were circulating in gut/bloodstream.

So I took charcoal and it didn't help.

My symptoms after the enemas have been heart palps, weakness, startled easy, low blood sugar, blurred vision.

So I took mineral drops with water and had a small meal and felt 100000 times better. Still I'm very weak right now and get startled so easy.

Definitely whacks adrenals (Damnit!)

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
07-01-2012 02:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Avi Offline

RE: Crashed adrenals from coffee enemas
good to know. ive always been sensitive to even the smallest cup of coffee, i could never imagine absorbing it in 8x the strength [enema]!!

i have a couple mineral drops, dont use them taht often. i have concentrace and cell food. are either of these good?
12-09-2013 04:20 PM
James Offline
Administrator

RE: Crashed adrenals from coffee enemas
(12-09-2013 04:20 PM)Avi Wrote:  good to know. ive always been sensitive to even the smallest cup of coffee, i could never imagine absorbing it in 8x the strength [enema]!!

i have a couple mineral drops, dont use them taht often. i have concentrace and cell food. are either of these good?

I like Concentrace in small amounts. Cell Food I have never been able to get much information on since they are in a way pretty secretive about their product.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
12-24-2013 08:06 AM