Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DMPS Chelation
James Offline
Administrator

DMPS Chelation
A few questions to add to the above. Since the injection I have felt extremely tired, anxious and low-energy. Would this be a symptom of dmps or detoxing from the metals?

I have not been able to find a whole lot on the effects of DMPS on the nervous system. But apparently DMPS has some of the same side effects as the metals it can remove.

I also read that serious problems can be caused when this is given to patients with high levels of selenium and metal fillings, both of which I have. What are your thoughts on this?

Apparently DMPS can enter the saliva where it dissolves metal in fillings increasing the risk of metal poisoning.

If the dmps is causing me problems, since it's only been 1 injection , will the side effects eventually go away? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?

Apparently it can take a while to clear up the symptoms. Here is an interesting site on this:

http://www.dmpsbackfire.com/dmps/default.shtml

I recommend chlorella and/or IP6 to help bind any metals and amla berry to help protect the DNA from metal damage. Supporting the kidneys and liver would also be a good idea as these can be damaged by DMPS. Schisandra berry and nettle leaf are especially good for this.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
07-01-2012 02:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: DMPS Chelation
I just had an injection of DMPS per my Dr's instructions. I wish I had researched it prior to going forward with it. What are your thoughts on this injection?

From what I have seen on DMPS it clearly is not safe and should only be used as a last resort.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
07-01-2012 02:09 PM
Whitey Offline

RE: DMPS Chelation
Hi,

They use DMPS orally on the Cutler Mercury chelation program. They are against DMPS in IV. I had a DMPS IV "challenge test" before I began to chelate with ALA a few years ago. They do the IV to check for toxic metals and other toxins. They give the IV and tell you to come back the next morning to get a nutritional IV to supposedly replace the nutrients lost in the DMPS IV. This is how these ACAM trained / taught MDs do it at a holistic clinic in NC. I went there last week to try to get them to Rx oral DMPS for me but they would not, they only use it via IV. Cutler program is 100% against DMPS IV challenge tests. Cutler people say oral DMPS is effective and safe if taken every 6 to 8 hours around the clock for Hg chelating. I may resume chelating with oral DMSA.
07-03-2012 01:15 PM