Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
scar tissue in ureter from kidney stones: what to do about it?
Lapis_Blue Offline

scar tissue in ureter from kidney stones: what to do about it?
I got some scar tissue in my urinary tract as a result of a kidney stone

I know for sure it's the result of a kidney stone because the pain is in the EXACT same place where the kidney stone was

It doesn't hurt all the time only when I get dehydrated or eat too much salt or sometimes it will randomly hurt and I don't know why. It's not a really sharp pain it's more like kind of a dull discomfort Confused that comes and goes but it really bothers me for some reason

I've mostly eliminated salt from my diet and trying to keep hydrated which helps

Is there anything I can do about this?
06-30-2012 07:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: scar tissue in ureter from kidney stones: what to do about it?
(06-30-2012 07:59 AM)Lapis_Blue Wrote:  I got some scar tissue in my urinary tract as a result of a kidney stone

I know for sure it's the result of a kidney stone because the pain is in the EXACT same place where the kidney stone was

It doesn't hurt all the time only when I get dehydrated or eat too much salt or sometimes it will randomly hurt and I don't know why. It's not a really sharp pain it's more like kind of a dull discomfort Confused that comes and goes but it really bothers me for some reason

I've mostly eliminated salt from my diet and trying to keep hydrated which helps

Is there anything I can do about this?

Breaking down scar tissue requires fibrinolytics to dissolve the fibrin in the scar tissue. A few good choices are the herb dan shen (red sage root) or nattokinase. These should be taken 3-4 times a day on an empty stomach at least 30 minutes before meals. This is not a quick fix. It can take quite a while to break down scar tissue.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
06-30-2012 03:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply