Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Truth About Cancer Interview: Ty Bollinger - Review
James Offline
Administrator

The Truth About Cancer Interview: Ty Bollinger - Review
The Truth About Cancer Interview: Ty Bollinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4a3_WKaiX0

One of the few statements I agree with from Ty Bollinger is the statement if an effective cancer cure were put on the market this would collapse the economy since this is my quote I have been saying for many years. I make reference to why here:

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1620700#i

And he is right the prostate specific antigen (PSA) test is worthless. PSA is known to rise because of various things including benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH), prostate infection and even consuming caffeine.

It has also been shown that if prostate cancer is simply left alone in most cases it will encapsulate and never be dangerous to the man. If biopsied though it does spread.

In my opinion though Ty Bollinger knows has a lot of real facts to learn about cancer. He is promoting a lot of the same disproven myths about cancer. I have addressed some of his misinformation in the past:

http://curezone.info/forums/am.asp?i=1944145

Other myths I hear him claiming are that we are all producing cancer cells, which is a common myth:

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1757039#i

And the prime cause of cancer is toxicity, which is also a myth. The vast majority of cancers are caused by viral infections. These include breast, vaginal, vulvar, uterine, cervical, prostate, penile, brain, colon, skin, nasopharyngeal, oropharynx, esophageal, laryngo- pharyngeal, anogenital, bone, bladder, kidney, intestinal, lung, gastric and liver cancers. Also leukemias, lymphomas, insulinomas, leiomyosarcomas, ependymomas, Kaposi’s sarcoma and breast, post-transplant lymphoproliferative disease. There is all sorts of researching proving this in the medical journals and other sources.

Breast cancer is often touted as hereditary although this cancer has been linked to various viral infections such as human papilloma virus, cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr virus and murine mammary tumor like virus.

Women are often falsely told they tested positive for the BRAC gene meaning they are prone to cancer. Problem with this claim is that the BRAC genes are ANTI-CANCER genes, not cancer promoting genes. It is mutations of these genes generally from viruses inserting their genes in to BRAC gene that lead to the increased risk of breast cancer.

Prostate cancer is another one that is often claimed to be hereditary although there is NO evidence of this. Prostate cancer has been linked to human papilloma virus, BK virus, cytomegalovirus and xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus.

Here are some posts I have done on the subject:

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1715317#i

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1556071#i

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1556072#i

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1556077#i

Cancer viruses have been known since 1908 and therefore there has been a lot of research on their role in carcinogenesis. That is why I told you to search Medline. Here is just a small sampling of some of the research studies I have found linking viruses to various cancers.

Barbanti-Brodano G, Sabbioni S, Martini F, et al. BK Virus, JC Virus and Simian Virus 40 Infection in Humans, and Association with Human Tumors. In: Madame Curie Bioscience Database [Internet]. Austin (TX): Landes Bioscience; 2000-.

Antibody levels against BK virus and prostate, kidney and bladder cancers in the EPIC-Oxford cohort. Br J Cancer 2005 November 28; 93(11): 1305–1306

Association of BK virus with human brain tumors and tumors of pancreatic islets. Int J Cancer 1987 Jan 15;39(1):60-7

Human cytomegalovirus and mucoepidermoid carcinoma of salivary glands: cell-specific localization of active viral and oncogenic signaling proteins is confirmatory of a causal relationship. Exp Mol Pathol 2012 Feb;92(1):118-25

Glioma-Associated Cytomegalovirus Mediates Subversion of the Monocyte Lineage to a Tumor Propagating Phenotype. Clin Cancer Res 2011 Jul 15;17(14):4642-9

Detection of human cytomegalovirus in medulloblastomas reveals a potential therapeutic target. J Clin Invest 2011 Oct;121(10):4043-55

Detection of human cytomegalovirus in normal and neoplastic breast epithelium. Herpesviridae 2010 Dec 23;1(1):8

Is HCMV a tumor promoter? Virus Res 2011 May;157(2):193-203

Epstein-Barr Virus and Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2004 Feb 1;10(3):803-21

The role of Epstein-Barr virus in cancer. Expert Opin Biol Ther 2006 Nov;6(11):1193-205

Epstein-Barr virus in breast carcinoma in Argentina. Arch Pathol Lab Med 2005 Mar;129(3):377-81

HBV and liver cancer. Med J Malaysia 2005 Jul;60 Suppl B:63-6

Viral hepatitis and liver cancer: the case of hepatitis C. Oncogene (2006) 25, 3834–3847

Splenic large B-cell lymphoma in patients with hepatitis C virus infection. Hum Pathol 2005 Aug;36(8):878-85

Prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection in cases of B-cell lymphoma in Japan. Histopathology 2006 Jan;48(2):189-98

A Population-Based Study of Hepatitis D Virus as Potential Risk Factor for Hepatocellular Carcinoma. J Natl Cancer Inst 2012 May 16;104(10):790-2

Association of Herpes simplex virus (HSV) with cervical cancer by lymphocyte reactivity with HSV-1 and HSV-2 antigens. Am J Epidemiol 1979 Aug;110(2):141-7

Herpes simplex virus type 2 and human cervical cancer: relationship between cellular and immune assays for the detection of previous infection. J Natl Cancer Inst 1981 Jun;66(6):1031-6

Herpes simplex virus. An expanding relationship to human cancer. J Reprod Med 1983 Feb;28(2):116-22

Human papillomavirus and cervical cancer. Lancet 2007 Sep 8;370(9590):890-907

High-risk human papilloma virus associated oropharynx squamous cell carcinomas: clinical, biological implications and therapeutical perspectives. Cancer Radiother 2012 Feb;16(1):34-43

Prevalence of human papillomavirus in breast cancer: a systematic review. Int J Gynecol Cancer 2012 Mar;22(3):343-7
Human papillomavirus infection and incidence of squamous cell and basal cell carcinomas of the skin. J Natl Cancer Inst 2006 Mar 15;98(6):389-95

Human papillomavirus-associated cancers – United States, 2004-2008. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2012 Apr 20;61:258-61

The specifities of the HPV-genital infections in males. Med Glas Ljek komore Zenicko-doboj kantona 2010 Aug;7(2):89-95

Etiologic role of human papillomavirus infection in bladder carcinoma. Cancer 2011 May 15;117(10):2067-76

Investigation of Th1/Th2 cytokine profiles in patients with laryngo-pharyngeal, HPV-positive cancers. Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 2012 Jun 13

High prevalence of human papillomavirus in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma: a study in paired samples. Dis Esophagus 2012 Jun 7

Lymphomas and leukemias due to infectious organisms. Hematology 2012 Apr;17 Suppl 1:S87-9

Adult T-cell leukemia-lymphoma. Hematology 2012 Apr;17 Suppl 1:S32-5

In vitro cellular tropism of human T cell leukemia virus type 2. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 2000 Nov 1;16(16):1661-8

HTLV-II-associated cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in a patient with HIV-1 infection. N Engl J Med 2000 Mar 30;342(13):930-6.

JC virus in the pathogenesis of colorectal cancer, an etiological agent or another component in a multistep process? Virol J 2010 Feb 18;7:42

Oncogenic role of JC virus in lung cancer. J Pathol 2007 Jul;212(3):306-15

Oncogenic potential of human neurotropic papovavirus, JCV, in CNS. Dev Biol Stand 1998;94:93-101

High JC virus load in gastric cancer and adjacent non-cancerous mucosa. Cancer Sci 2007 Jan;98(1):25-31

Kufe DW, Pollock RE, Weichselbaum RR, et al., editors. Holland-Frei Cancer Medicine. 6th edition. Hamilton (ON): BC Decker; 2003. Human Herpesvirus 8 and Malignancies.

KSHV infection of B-cell lymphoma using a modified KSHV BAC36 and coculturing system. J Microbiol 2012 Apr;50(2):285-92

Merkel cell carcinoma: a virus-induced human cancer. Annu Rev Pathol 2012;7:123-44

Mouse mammary tumor virus-like RNA transcripts and DNA are found in affected cells of human breast cancer. Clin Cancer Res 2004 Nov 1;10(21):7284-9

Progression from normal breast pathology to breast cancer is associated with increasing prevalence of mouse mammary tumor virus-like sequences in men and women. Cancer Res 2004 Jul 15;64(14):4755-9

Elevated expression of the tumor suppressing protein p53 is associated with the presence of mouse mammary tumor-like env gene sequences (MMTV-like) in human breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2004 Sep;87(1):13-7

Viruses and human breast cancer. Future Microbiol 2006 Jun;1(1):33-51

Identification in human brain tumors of DNA sequences specific for SV40 large T antigen. Brain Pathol 1999 Jan;9(1):33-42

Integration of SV40 in human osteosarcoma DNA. Oncogene 1998 Nov 12;17(19):2457-62

Presence of simian virus 40 sequences in malignant mesotheliomas and mesothelial cell proliferations. J Cell Biochem 1999 Dec;76(2):181-8

Brain tumors and polyomaviruses. J Neurovirol 2003 Apr;9(2):173-82

Role of viruses in the induction of primary intracranial tumors. Neurosurgery 1982 May;10(5):643-62

Integration site preference of xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus, a new human retrovirus associated with prostate cancer. J Virol 2008 Oct;82(20):9964-77

Xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus establishes an efficient spreading infection and exhibits enhanced transcriptional activity in prostate carcinoma cells. J Virol 2010 Mar;84(5):2556-62

Bollinger also made the claim that several cancers are estrogen dependent, such as prostate cancer, which is not estrogen dependent. This cancer is stimulated by a more radical form of testosterone known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Estrogen compounds antagonize the DHT.

And coffee enemas are not a good idea. The caffeine still adversely effects the adrenals leading to IMMUNE SUPPRESSION!!! See:

http://curezone.info/forums/am.asp?i=1938721

And an example of someone learning the hard way:

http://curezone.info/forums/fm.asp?i=1829657#i

Another common myth he repeated is that cancer results from acidity. Acidosis DOES NOT cause cancer. Cancer cells have a more alkaline internal pH than healthy cells, which allows them to survive and thrive. The cancer cells export the acidic protons, also produced by healthy cells, in to the external matrix to maintain their alkalinity. When the proton pumps are blocked the internal pH becomes acidic and the cancer cells die.

Studies have also shown that when healthy cells are made excessively alkaline the healthy cells morph in to cancer cells.

I see Bollinger also brought up Mike Adams ("the Health Ranger") from Natural News. Definitely not someone I would trust with my life. In my opinion Adams is more interested in profits that safety and relies heavily on bogus scare tactic propaganda to push sales. I have tried to correct so much of the misinformation on that site but he has my posts being deleted or hidden since people are not supposed to question his ridiculous claims such as the ones he made about microwave ovens. When I posted a reply with solid evidence his claims were made up my post was deleted and all of a sudden my other posts were being hidden. The way I see things is if a person is telling the truth and they really believe in what they are saying they will not censor replies. The best way to deal with someone questioning your claims is to present solid evidence to your claims so the other person cannot refute it. Problem was that is what I was doing against Mike Adam's claims so instead of addressing what I said my posts were being deleted and hidden by Adams.

I also called him on the bogus claims he was making about the chlorella he was offering and again the post was deleted. I wrote about this in my blog though:

http://medreview.wordpress.com/2013/02/24/108/

And before people start with the bogus I must be a pharmaceutical shill crap I have been in medicine for 36 years with 24 years of that in holistic medicine. So even though I work in holistic medicine there is still a need to expose bogus holistic claims if holistic medicine is ever going to be taken seriously.

As for cancer, I have been doing serious cancer research including holistic therapies for 34 years and am in the process of putting a book together on holistic cancer therapies. The book discusses what holistic cancer cures have been proven to work such as ozone therapy and many herbs and what is proven quackery such as "oleander soup" and cesium chloride.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2016 04:01 PM by James.)
07-03-2016 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply