Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Recreating James' Herbal Formulations from Mountainmistbotanical Articles
16_stone Offline

Recreating James' Herbal Formulations from Mountainmistbotanical Articles
Hello everyone,

is anybody out there who tries to recreate James' formulations and/or has the old Mountain Mist Botanicals formula descriptions stored on their computers?

As far as I am aware, James' formulas were Live-R-ight, Adrenal Tonic, Thyroid Tonic, Super Ginko Green, Memor-Eze, & Vision-Eze. Ideally, I'd like to take/recreate all of them, at least until I'm a lot better.

I have adrenal (leading to hormonal) issues and very poor concentration and vision (probably from being a stress-head, which leads back to the adrenals). I also have chronic viral infections (herpes simplex) and digestive issues. Meditation and yoga does not help, I need to support my body with the proper nutritients to bring it back to life.

As you probably know, James has left his business behind and so I can't purchase his formulas directly. Does anyone have the descriptions of these formulas from the Mountain Mist Botanicals website saved and wouldn't mind sharing them here or via PM (if James is ok with that)? I tried everything from allopathic to holistic medicine and nothing has helped much. I am counting on James' knowledge at this point. Please help if you can!

Cheers!

P.S.: James kindly recommended jiaogulan (Gynostemma) as a digestive bitter to me but I can't get my hands on this herb. So, in a way, I may not be successful in recreating the formulas but I'd like to try and maybe other people are on the same mission! Let me know.
05-16-2015 08:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DreamHouse Offline

RE: Recreating James' Herbal Formulations from Mountainmistbotanical Articles
Were you successful in getting these write-ups?
03-03-2016 03:37 PM
DreamHouse Offline

RE: Recreating James' Herbal Formulations from Mountainmistbotanical Articles
I just found out how to retrieve them all. There is a site in the web that works as an archive of all deleted sites. Go to Web Archive and type the url for mountain mist in the wayback machine search and click browse history and there you go. Big Grin
03-04-2016 04:17 PM