Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome Message
Burgles Offline

RE: Welcome Message
Hi james! I'm so glad you started your own website. I have learned so much from you at curezone. Bonnie AKA Lonefeather
07-24-2012 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jonathan2340 Offline

Thanks for welcome. My name is jon athan. I am from USA. I am a new member here in this forum. My hobbies are writing blogs on fashion and reading magazines.
07-26-2012 08:05 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-24-2012 08:11 PM)Burgles Wrote:  Hi james! I'm so glad you started your own website. I have learned so much from you at curezone. Bonnie AKA Lonefeather

Thanks Bonnie and welcome.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
07-29-2012 05:30 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(07-26-2012 08:05 AM)jonathan2340 Wrote:  Thanks for welcome. My name is jon athan. I am from USA. I am a new member here in this forum. My hobbies are writing blogs on fashion and reading magazines.

Welcome Jonathan. Look forward to seeing your posts.

07-29-2012 05:33 PM
Goku Offline

Glad you have your own forum now James. I have also learned much from your Truth forum at Curezone.

Thanks Smile
08-29-2012 10:48 PM
steamliteindia Offline

Hello James I am new Member In This Forum..
09-03-2012 11:59 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(09-03-2012 11:59 PM)steamliteindia Wrote:  Hello James I am new Member In This Forum..

Welcome.

09-04-2012 12:14 AM
Arlin Offline

This is awsome that you are doing this. I want to say that I brought my Mom to you many years ago when she had a 80 to 90% blockage to the heart. She took your suggestions and a second opinion with another naturopathic doctor and now has no blockage what soever. She was just here recently for a visit and reports that her last physical showed perfect health except some old back injury and she is in her mid 80's. I am having some difficulties and will look on this forum for answeres or will post on ask james or something soon.
Thanks,
ArlinSmile
02-13-2013 02:39 PM
jaf Offline

Hi James.

Just joined and am already highly impressed and thankful to have come across you and your forum.
Thank you for putting this together.
John
08-13-2013 09:02 AM
treehugger Offline

Hi James,
You are like a breathe of fresh air! I love that you do not follow the leader and are here to actually help people instead of trying to make the almighty dollar like so many other health sites on the internet. I am also so irritated to all the misinformation out here,and am elated that you call 'bullsh*t' on so many health topics, and set the record straight by the empirical data you provide. Your blog about the '5 worst internet sites', Natural News in particular, is what drew me to your site here, and I am so glad to have found you still teaching!
I do not really know how to use a forum format, so I hope I don't mess up too bad. I just really wanted to say thank you and hello to the forum.
I did see on the news this morning that Las Vegas had a flash flood/mudslide, hope all is well with you and yours, if you're still in the vicinity. I look forward to doing business and conversing with you, I do plan on ordering your Liv-R-ight for my husband who has been diagnosed with Hep.C and cirrhosis two years ago; what a TOTAL learning experience this has been, and continues to be! And now it is like doing a 180 after learning that maybe all the hype on alkalinity is not everything that it is cracked up to be! I wish we could get Dr.Robert Young's take on this! lol. Anyhow,thank you so much James for a different perspective on such important health issues, and for the enlightenment on these subjects. I was blindly following the leader, but only b/c it was my own mother who was steering; obviously in the WRONG direction. My son also has issues with either a hiatal hernia, or lack of stomach acid, as I am not sure now which it is, but thank goodness they are both still even alive! I must try to forgive her, but this is now the second time in my life that she has had me follow bad protocols, AND SHE WORKS IN A HEALTH FOOD STORE!! Our health is our life, and I take this quite personally! I will try not to get too upset in that she is wrong, but people have to know that bad advice can be deadly at worst, and of no use, at best!
09-02-2013 09:33 AM
James Offline
Administrator

(09-02-2013 09:33 AM)treehugger Wrote:  Hi James,
You are like a breathe of fresh air! I love that you do not follow the leader and are here to actually help people instead of trying to make the almighty dollar like so many other health sites on the internet. I am also so irritated to all the misinformation out here,and am elated that you call 'bullsh*t' on so many health topics, and set the record straight by the empirical data you provide. Your blog about the '5 worst internet sites', Natural News in particular, is what drew me to your site here, and I am so glad to have found you still teaching!

Thanks. Welcome to the forum.

I do not really know how to use a forum format, so I hope I don't mess up too bad. I just really wanted to say thank you and hello to the forum.

No worries, if something gets put in the wrong place I can move it. Some of the things on this board such as the bold, underline and font color buttons seem to be messed up, at least on my computer. So I have to manually make changes every time I use them. I don't know if it is my system though or if everyone is having that problem. Hopefully I will get someone who knows about computers to fix this soon.

I did see on the news this morning that Las Vegas had a flash flood/mudslide, hope all is well with you and yours, if you're still in the vicinity.

Yes, we have definitely been flooding. It does not take much here. Normally even a small amount of rain like a 10th of an inch can cause flooding. And we have been getting way over that on an almost daily basis. Most of the severe flooding though is further NW from where I am at. They were getting severe flooding from the rains at Mt. Charleston draining out of the detention basis. With the recent fire up there a lot more soil and a lot of ash came down to Vegas in the flood waters making quite a mess and taking out some roads. At least I have not heard of any houses getting severely damaged liek what happened with our last big rainstorm.

I look forward to doing business and conversing with you, I do plan on ordering your Liv-R-ight for my husband who has been diagnosed with Hep.C and cirrhosis two years ago; what a TOTAL learning experience this has been, and continues to be!

Did you know that there are no standard lab tests that can confirm the presence of the hepatitis C virus? This is true of all viruses including HIV, CMV, EBV, other hepatitis viruses, etc. Neither antibody tests nor polymerase chain reaction (PCR, "viral load") prove current or prior infection with any particular virus due to the very high inaccuracy rates of these tests. The 99% accuracy rate they often claim for tests like these is nothing more than bogus sales hype! Here is an old article I did on hepatitis that explains why antibody testing cannot confirm the presence of a virus:

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/Hepatitis.htm

And an old post on why PCR cannot identify a particular virus:

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1549308#i

One of these days I will update my Hepatitis article to include all this information together. I need to clarify a part anyway about ALT and AST, which are not specific to the liver. These enzymes can rise in response to damage to various organs.

And now it is like doing a 180 after learning that maybe all the hype on alkalinity is not everything that it is cracked up to be! I wish we could get Dr.Robert Young's take on this! lol.

I just did a video with my friend Markus on this subject:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6GhVCvV...eDuTXml6_w

Anyhow,thank you so much James for a different perspective on such important health issues, and for the enlightenment on these subjects. I was blindly following the leader, but only b/c it was my own mother who was steering; obviously in the WRONG direction. My son also has issues with either a hiatal hernia, or lack of stomach acid, as I am not sure now which it is, but thank goodness they are both still even alive!

A lack of stomach acid will cause problems such as acid reflux, bloating, slow gastric emptying time and can lead to food allergies. Hiatal hernias can also contribute to acid reflux, but a common symptom indicating a hiatal hernia is a "catching" sensation midline at the diaphragm level when swallowing food or pills. Here is some information on these:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2945

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2632

http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1486694

I must try to forgive her, but this is now the second time in my life that she has had me follow bad protocols, AND SHE WORKS IN A HEALTH FOOD STORE!! Our health is our life, and I take this quite personally! I will try not to get too upset in that she is wrong, but people have to know that bad advice can be deadly at worst, and of no use, at best!

I have found that the information given by people in health foods stores is often bad. Just as doctors are "taught" by pharmaceutical drug reps, people in health food stores are often "taught" by supplement reps. Since most people in health food stores have no medical background they tend to just believe whatever they are told by the reps. For instance I heard a rep tell people that the body only produces a set amount of digestive enzymes for a lifetime and once you use up that reserve that is it. Problem is that this claim is totally untrue. We continue to produce digestive enzymes all throughout life. Technically even after death since it is digestive enzymes that decompose the body. Then the internet, which is another source of their information. Unfortunately the internet is also the playground for a lot of people who just want to see what they can get people to believe, people who will say anything to get their agenda across and tons of sales hype. For example, look at all the bogus hype that has been circulating about soy, canola oil, microwave ovens, etc. And all the different fad diets such as all fruit, all raw, all protein, all fat, high carb, paleo, etc. Each saying that there diet is the one that is going to help you lose weight, keep you healthy, etc.

I have spent so much time helping people get their health back after following bad diets, taking too much iodine because of all the hype about the more iodine the better, from following dangerous protocols such as drinking a calcium hydroxide concoction, from drinking alkaline waters, etc. This is why I encourage people not to follow blindly, but to research everything they are told from credible sources, even the information I give them. The more people understand how the human body really works the less likely they are to fall for scams like alkaline waters. "oleander soup" or high dose iodine.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 05:35 PM by James.)
09-11-2013 05:34 PM
Gnosis Offline

Hello James, I watched two of your interviews done by Markus Rothkranz and liked your low-key (low-ego) and knowing, no-nonsense responses. Thank you for providing this service. BTW, I'm seriously considering to purchase an ozone therapy device and saw that Markus recommends synergyozone.
09-21-2013 03:14 AM
Suchsbabe Offline

Hi James,
I'm a new member to this forum. You've already answered some of my personal questions on health that I asked recently. I appreciate the recommendations you gave me regarding which of your formulas would help in prostate health and also what would help painful knees. However, I neglected to ask you about a question for my wife regarding her life time struggle with maintaining a healthy weight. We both are in fairly good health, exercise 3x per week and watch what and how much we eat. Nevertheless, it seems my wife especially is struggling to lose the weight she needs to - about 20 lbs. I've been thinking that maybe her metabolism is very low due to possibly a hypothyroidism problem. What would you recommend? And thanks again for you due diligence in this much needed field of health therapy.
01-16-2014 05:25 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(01-16-2014 05:25 PM)Suchsbabe Wrote:  Hi James,
I'm a new member to this forum. You've already answered some of my personal questions on health that I asked recently. I appreciate the recommendations you gave me regarding which of your formulas would help in prostate health and also what would help painful knees. However, I neglected to ask you about a question for my wife regarding her life time struggle with maintaining a healthy weight. We both are in fairly good health, exercise 3x per week and watch what and how much we eat. Nevertheless, it seems my wife especially is struggling to lose the weight she needs to - about 20 lbs. I've been thinking that maybe her metabolism is very low due to possibly a hypothyroidism problem. What would you recommend? And thanks again for you due diligence in this much needed field of health therapy.

The best way to determine if the thyroid is low is through basal body temperature and symptoms, which is significantly more accurate than thyroid lab tests. I explain the process on my Thyroid Tonic informational page:

http://www.mountainmistbotanicals.com/fo...hyroid.htm

01-16-2014 11:44 PM
Suchsbabe Offline

(01-16-2014 11:44 PM)James Wrote:  

The best way to determine if the thyroid is low is through basal body temperature and symptoms, which is significantly more accurate than thyroid lab tests. I explain the process on my Thyroid Tonic informational page:

Thanks James for the advice you gave regarding my wife's potential hypothyroidism problem. She just completed the morning temp tests you recommended and it appears that her average was about 96 degrees. We just received your thyroid formula to see if it helps her balance out her thyroid function--especially with regard to losing weight.
Also, I received your arsenal and bone health formulas to try for my knee pain and prostate health. Should we take anything else with these formulas like a good multiple vitamin, omega 3, and calcium (Ezorb) supplements to round it out? Or, should we just stick with the herbal formulas for the time being? Thanks for your help and counsel.
Stan
01-25-2014 06:02 PM
James Offline
Administrator

(01-25-2014 06:02 PM)Suchsbabe Wrote:  
(01-16-2014 11:44 PM)James Wrote:  

Thanks James for the advice you gave regarding my wife's potential hypothyroidism problem. She just completed the morning temp tests you recommended and it appears that her average was about 96 degrees. We just received your thyroid formula to see if it helps her balance out her thyroid function--especially with regard to losing weight.
Also, I received your arsenal and bone health formulas to try for my knee pain and prostate health. Should we take anything else with these formulas like a good multiple vitamin, omega 3, and calcium (Ezorb) supplements to round it out? Or, should we just stick with the herbal formulas for the time being? Thanks for your help and counsel.
Stan

A good multi will help if your diet is not so good. Otherwise, you should be able to get most of what you need easily from diet.

A good omega 3 source though can help reduce inflammation.

I would not bother with calcium. Calcium is hardly the only nutrient needed for healthy bones and is not the most important. Getting too much calcium can also cause imbalances.

The only other thing I would recommend would be adding some food grade diatomaceous earth to your water. I should have some posts on here somewhere on how to do this. Don't drink the DE powder, but rather let the water saturate and settle out then drink the water above the settled DE. Each time you add more water and let it settle out the water will dissolve a little more of the silica in the DE so you keep the DE in the water container all the time.

01-28-2014 05:47 AM
Suchsbabe Offline

Thanks James for your advice -- especially about the DE. We will try that. We have been taking a lot of calcium. I'm not really sure how much we should be taking per day based on all the medical advice we hear nowadays. Some say for men it should be about 1,000 mg and for women about 1,200 mg per day -- of elemental calcium. So what is the best approach to making sure we get enough calcium in our diets for people in their early 70's? Thanks again for all your counsel.
Stan
01-28-2014 09:12 PM
Paleo_Huntress Offline

James,

I've seen you in interviews and read pieces you've written many times (most recently at the BulletproofExecutive), but have never clicked the link to your site because the name "medcapsules" suggested the sale of medication or supplements to me. I wish I'd checked it out sooner and wonder how many others believe as I did, and have missed out on the wealth of information you have to share. =(

FWIW, I think the title is very clever once you understand what it means.

Best!

Huntress
02-06-2014 07:24 AM
Suchsbabe Offline

(01-28-2014 09:12 PM)Suchsbabe Wrote:  Thanks James for your advice -- especially about the DE. We will try that. We have been taking a lot of calcium. I'm not really sure how much we should be taking per day based on all the medical advice we hear nowadays. Some say for men it should be about 1,000 mg and for women about 1,200 mg per day -- of elemental calcium. So what is the best approach to making sure we get enough calcium in our diets for people in their early 70's? Thanks again for all your counsel.
Stan

Also, is the cactus herb, nopal, effective in treating an enlarged prostate?
02-09-2014 12:58 PM
zosh4health Offline

Aloha Mahalo James, for this site. I just came across you watching an interview with Mark on the Alkaline Myth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6GhVCvVgE.

Intuitively, when all my friends went into the buying frenzy of alkaline water machines, I knew that drinking alkaline water was unnatural.

For years, I have been searching various places where truth vs fiction could be found on a variety of mind/body/health issues could be addressed.

My personal observations are that allopathic (meaning, "other") actually works for those who "believe" it, others, like myself find a holistic approach more beneficial. My own road to health started when a local MD included empathic & natural modalities in his practice. Bless his soul for being a leader. Watching the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6GhVCvVgE reminded me of his mission to truly help others. Thank you for that.

There is so much to share, I am not sure where to begin here, other than, replying to various posts.

Feedback is welcome.

Blessings to all,
Z
(02-09-2014 12:58 PM)Suchsbabe Wrote:  
(01-28-2014 09:12 PM)Suchsbabe Wrote:  Thanks James for your advice -- especially about the DE. We will try that. We have been taking a lot of calcium. I'm not really sure how much we should be taking per day based on all the medical advice we hear nowadays. Some say for men it should be about 1,000 mg and for women about 1,200 mg per day -- of elemental calcium. So what is the best approach to making sure we get enough calcium in our diets for people in their early 70's? Thanks again for all your counsel.
Stan

Also, is the cactus herb, nopal, effective in treating an enlarged prostate?

Hi. I had taken a course of food grade DE for 2 weeks and the resulting itching were torturous. It felt shards of glass were trying to come out of my skin. When I stopped, it stopped.

Now I read about this protocol of using it by allowing it to sit in water and just drink the water which makes total sense.

Thanks.
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2014 04:12 PM by zosh4health.)
03-05-2014 04:09 PM