Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hey james yucca root saponins destroyed by heat
cdog Offline

Shocked hey james yucca root saponins destroyed by heat
I just want make sure I got my yucca root powder from starwest botanicals do they use heat to dry the herbs cause I been reading about saponins and they are really beneficial I just really want to make sure they are helping me absorb my nutrients and doing good things for my body thanks and I was just curious cause the heat destroy the saponins and they are poorly absorb in the body and do herb companies preserve all the nutrients in herbs.
09-15-2013 04:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
James Offline
Administrator

RE: hey james yucca root saponins destroyed by heat
(09-15-2013 04:38 PM)cdog Wrote:  I just want make sure I got my yucca root powder from starwest botanicals do they use heat to dry the herbs cause I been reading about saponins and they are really beneficial I just really want to make sure they are helping me absorb my nutrients and doing good things for my body thanks and I was just curious cause the heat destroy the saponins and they are poorly absorb in the body and do herb companies preserve all the nutrients in herbs.

I am sure they use some heat to dry the yucca. Yucca is very slow to dry otherwise and can mold if dried too slowly. But heat does not destroy the saponins.

http://www.MountainMistBotanicals.com
09-22-2013 10:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply