MedCapsules Forum
What happened to my post? - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: What happened to my post? (/showthread.php?tid=6613)

What happened to my post? - msadrienne - 06-08-2014 02:06 AM

I posted about a family friend and bladder cancer but it never showed up! It's still stating I have 0 posts! Any idea as to what happened?

RE: What happened to my post? - James - 06-10-2014 02:06 AM

(06-08-2014 02:06 AM)msadrienne Wrote:  I posted about a family friend and bladder cancer but it never showed up! It's still stating I have 0 posts! Any idea as to what happened?

Because of all the spammers that keep flooding these forums with their garbage posts are moderated until it can be confirmed the posts are not spam. When I was not moderating posts I had people literally posting 600-900 spam posts in one day, which was taking way too much time to find and delete.

RE: What happened to my post? - msadrienne - 06-12-2014 11:55 PM

(06-10-2014 02:06 AM)James Wrote:  
(06-08-2014 02:06 AM)msadrienne Wrote:  I posted about a family friend and bladder cancer but it never showed up! It's still stating I have 0 posts! Any idea as to what happened?

Because of all the spammers that keep flooding these forums with their garbage posts are moderated until it can be confirmed the posts are not spam. When I was not moderating posts I had people literally posting 600-900 spam posts in one day, which was taking way too much time to find and delete.

Ok, well here's my original post. Do you see it?

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6612

Aggressive bladder cancer, doctors want to remove bladder and prostrate. Suggestions!
A family friend has a very aggressive and hard to treat bladder cancer. He went to the doctor late and by that time the cancer was in most of his bladder. He also had a hernia so they removed the hernia and started chemo some time after. After a full round of chemo the doctor looked inside the bladder and the bladder still has a lot of cancer cells inside (approximately 75%!) The doctors want to remove both the prostrate and bladder!

Is there any hope at this point? He would like to keep the bladder since the alternatives aren't too hopeful. He didn't have any adverse reactions to chemo but it didn't appear to help at all. Is there anything he can do? Any way to stop the cancer from spreading and killing the cells?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RE: What happened to my post? - James - 06-15-2014 01:28 AM

(06-12-2014 11:55 PM)msadrienne Wrote:  

Aggressive bladder cancer, doctors want to remove bladder and prostrate. Suggestions!
A family friend has a very aggressive and hard to treat bladder cancer. He went to the doctor late and by that time the cancer was in most of his bladder. He also had a hernia so they removed the hernia and started chemo some time after. After a full round of chemo the doctor looked inside the bladder and the bladder still has a lot of cancer cells inside (approximately 75%!) The doctors want to remove both the prostrate and bladder!

Is there any hope at this point? He would like to keep the bladder since the alternatives aren't too hopeful. He didn't have any adverse reactions to chemo but it didn't appear to help at all. Is there anything he can do? Any way to stop the cancer from spreading and killing the cells?

Some holistic therapies have a considerably higher success rate than chemotherapy and radiation therapy. See:

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/Cancer.htm

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/The%20Chemistry%20of%20Ozone%20Therapy%20on%20Cancer.htm

The reason that the effectiveness of chemotherapy and radiation therapy tend to be so low is because they both rely on the formation of oxygen radicals in most cases to kill cancer cells. An exception are the chemo drugs Vincristine and Vinblastine derived from the plant Madagascar periwinkle. These drugs used to treat blood cancers have around an 80% success rate compared to most chemotherapy drugs and radiation therapy, which generally have around a 3% or less success rate. The reason Vincristine and Vinblastine are so successful is because these drugs are powerful antivirals and thus are targeting the viral origins of these cancers rather than trying to kill the cells themselves. If the cause of the cancer is not addressed then the cause, which are viruses in the vast majority of cancers, is not addressed then the cause can cause cancer cells to keep growing and the cancer comes back in a few years.

Cancer recurrences with allopathic treatments are actually very common. The lack of addressing the causes of cancer is a big part of this.

Many holistic medicines target the causes of the cancer as well as the immune system, the cancer cells themselves, etc. giving them a much higher success rate, especially in the long term. And unlike chemotherapy drugs and radiation therapy, which are well known carcinogens, most holistic therapies are not carcinogenic.

Getting back to why chemotherapy and radiation therapies have such low success rates, as I mentioned they rely on the formation of oxygen radicals. In order to form oxygen radicals though there must be a source of oxygen to the tissues. When tumors grow though they develop a very disorganized vascular network. Because of this there are well oxygenated regions within the tumor as well as hypoxic regions. Chemotherapy and radiation therapy can work on the well oxygenated areas of the tumor knocking it back. But the hypoxic regions do not have enough oxygen to form the oxygen radicals needed to kill the cancer cells. Therefore, the hypoxic regions generally survive the chemotherapy and radiation therapy and these cells will continue to grow leading to a recurrence of the tumor in many cases.

Another reason radiation therapy often fails is because it cannot target metastasized cells from the biopsy or naturally metastasized. These cells are normally kept in check by angiogenesis inhibitors produced by the primary tumor. A good example of "survival of the fittest". If the primary tumor is removed the source of angiogenesis inhibition is removed allowing the metastasized cells free to grow in to a new malignant tumor. This is a secondary reason for the common recurrence of tumors after chemotherapy or radiation therapies.

Ozone therapy in particular is not subject to these problems. Ozone targets cancer pathogens, cancer cells themselves, the immune system and carcinogens. It does not need a vascular supply as ozone readily penetrates tissues.

I also like herbal combinations since they can be used to target multiple aspects, or weaknesses of cancer cells. For example, herbs can be used to target cancer microbes, hormones, carcinogens, apoptosis, blocking the Cori cycle, inhibiting mitosis, blocking metastases or angiogenesis, etc.

RE: What happened to my post? - msadrienne - 06-19-2014 01:45 PM

(06-15-2014 01:28 AM)James Wrote:  
(06-12-2014 11:55 PM)msadrienne Wrote:  

Some holistic therapies have a considerably higher success rate than chemotherapy and radiation therapy. See:

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/Cancer.htm

http://www.medcapsules.com/info/The%20Chemistry%20of%20Ozone%20Therapy%20on%20Cancer.htm

The reason that the effectiveness of chemotherapy and radiation therapy tend to be so low is because they both rely on the formation of oxygen radicals in most cases to kill cancer cells. An exception are the chemo drugs Vincristine and Vinblastine derived from the plant Madagascar periwinkle. These drugs used to treat blood cancers have around an 80% success rate compared to most chemotherapy drugs and radiation therapy, which generally have around a 3% or less success rate. The reason Vincristine and Vinblastine are so successful is because these drugs are powerful antivirals and thus are targeting the viral origins of these cancers rather than trying to kill the cells themselves. If the cause of the cancer is not addressed then the cause, which are viruses in the vast majority of cancers, is not addressed then the cause can cause cancer cells to keep growing and the cancer comes back in a few years.

Cancer recurrences with allopathic treatments are actually very common. The lack of addressing the causes of cancer is a big part of this.

Many holistic medicines target the causes of the cancer as well as the immune system, the cancer cells themselves, etc. giving them a much higher success rate, especially in the long term. And unlike chemotherapy drugs and radiation therapy, which are well known carcinogens, most holistic therapies are not carcinogenic.

Getting back to why chemotherapy and radiation therapies have such low success rates, as I mentioned they rely on the formation of oxygen radicals. In order to form oxygen radicals though there must be a source of oxygen to the tissues. When tumors grow though they develop a very disorganized vascular network. Because of this there are well oxygenated regions within the tumor as well as hypoxic regions. Chemotherapy and radiation therapy can work on the well oxygenated areas of the tumor knocking it back. But the hypoxic regions do not have enough oxygen to form the oxygen radicals needed to kill the cancer cells. Therefore, the hypoxic regions generally survive the chemotherapy and radiation therapy and these cells will continue to grow leading to a recurrence of the tumor in many cases.

Another reason radiation therapy often fails is because it cannot target metastasized cells from the biopsy or naturally metastasized. These cells are normally kept in check by angiogenesis inhibitors produced by the primary tumor. A good example of "survival of the fittest". If the primary tumor is removed the source of angiogenesis inhibition is removed allowing the metastasized cells free to grow in to a new malignant tumor. This is a secondary reason for the common recurrence of tumors after chemotherapy or radiation therapies.

Ozone therapy in particular is not subject to these problems. Ozone targets cancer pathogens, cancer cells themselves, the immune system and carcinogens. It does not need a vascular supply as ozone readily penetrates tissues.

I also like herbal combinations since they can be used to target multiple aspects, or weaknesses of cancer cells. For example, herbs can be used to target cancer microbes, hormones, carcinogens, apoptosis, blocking the Cori cycle, inhibiting mitosis, blocking metastases or angiogenesis, etc.

Thank you so much. I have been doing some research and the information is conflicting. You said the ozone works in general, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what to do and what exactly to buy. Do I get the machine or take him to a clinic? I have googled some ozone centers around my area and it is my understanding that he needs to get consulted as to the proper amount of ozone, etc. What machines do I need? Would ozonated water or ingesting ozonated oil be just as effective? What about a hyperbaric chamber?

I should also note that he has a partially removed hernia and it is giving him a lot of trouble, such as the urge to go to the bathroom at least every hour. Because of this he hasn't been getting much sleep and looks terrible. Would the ozone help this at all or no?

The herbal formulation you mentioned, do you sell that premixed? Is the formula already made?

Sorry for so many questions, he is looking really bad because of his symptoms and is closing up to any type of alternative treatment!