MedCapsules Forum
Pest Control And Poison - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Pest Control And Poison (/showthread.php?tid=6403)

Pest Control And Poison - Scandinavian - 02-07-2014 06:17 AM

hi there james
im working in the pest control business, and several times, mainly in the summer season i get exposured for poison in my face(im wearing mask on my nose and mouth)

But when im spraying wasps standing on a ladder, and the wind is in the wrong direction sometimes, then i get the poison im spraying on my forehead
it stings like i have put chilly on my face.

and of course that poison ends up in my body(not good)
so i wanted to hear if there was a natural product i could use year round for like detoxing og just get the poison transported out again of my body??

also is there a product i can use on my face to take away the stinging/burning sensation

the 3 poisons that im using are
Deltamethrin 2,5%
10 CS lambda-cyhalothrin
Pyrethrin

RE: Pest Control And Poison - James - 03-29-2014 02:04 AM

(02-07-2014 06:17 AM)Scandinavian Wrote:  hi there james
im working in the pest control business, and several times, mainly in the summer season i get exposured for poison in my face(im wearing mask on my nose and mouth)

But when im spraying wasps standing on a ladder, and the wind is in the wrong direction sometimes, then i get the poison im spraying on my forehead
it stings like i have put chilly on my face.

and of course that poison ends up in my body(not good)
so i wanted to hear if there was a natural product i could use year round for like detoxing og just get the poison transported out again of my body??

also is there a product i can use on my face to take away the stinging/burning sensation

the 3 poisons that im using are
Deltamethrin 2,5%
10 CS lambda-cyhalothrin
Pyrethrin

Your best bet would be oxidizers like ozone. Oxidizers are very effective in breaking down pesticides. You can do ozonated water to get the ozone in to the blood and use low concentrations on your face for no more than a few minutes to break down any pesticide on your facial skin.

RE: Pest Control And Poison - Scandinavian - 03-31-2014 09:17 AM

Great thanks.

But now for the 1 million dollar question..

can you send me in direction of any good ozone generator unit i can use??
there is like 17 millions on the market Smile
what should i look for?