MedCapsules Forum
The Alkaline Myth & Hype- The Acid-Alkaline Truth Exposed - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: James' Videos (/forumdisplay.php?fid=629)
+--- Thread: The Alkaline Myth & Hype- The Acid-Alkaline Truth Exposed (/showthread.php?tid=6381)

The Alkaline Myth & Hype- The Acid-Alkaline Truth Exposed - James - 01-23-2014 11:41 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6GhVCvVgE

RE: The Alkaline Myth & Hype- The Acid-Alkaline Truth Exposed - Lucky - 06-02-2014 12:44 PM

I learned of you thru this video...... I have been dealing with severe Candida issues for the past year to the extent that my arms were so broke out that the skin came completely off of both arms. I now have all new skin, hair, sweat glands, and even freckles but I am breaking out again left hand, right arm and both feet. I have done MUCH research and it is soooo hard to find good dependable info. Or at lease it is hard to KNOW that it is good info. I was of course drinking PH water cuz I was told..... well, you know... I learned the hard way that one should cleanse the channels of elimination before creating die off tho I am not sure of the proper way to do this either. I am thankful for essential oils for much of my healing, but I am obviously missing some info because I just can't seem to get it in balance. I am very interested in your guidance here.

Also interested for my many new friends combating Candida as we have formed a support group to help each other as best we can because we know we cannot depend on "modern medicine". Please help us!

RE: The Alkaline Myth & Hype- The Acid-Alkaline Truth Exposed - James - 10-05-2014 03:50 AM

(06-02-2014 12:44 PM)Lucky Wrote:  I learned of you thru this video...... I have been dealing with severe Candida issues for the past year to the extent that my arms were so broke out that the skin came completely off of both arms. I now have all new skin, hair, sweat glands, and even freckles but I am breaking out again left hand, right arm and both feet. I have done MUCH research and it is soooo hard to find good dependable info. Or at lease it is hard to KNOW that it is good info. I was of course drinking PH water cuz I was told..... well, you know... I learned the hard way that one should cleanse the channels of elimination before creating die off tho I am not sure of the proper way to do this either. I am thankful for essential oils for much of my healing, but I am obviously missing some info because I just can't seem to get it in balance. I am very interested in your guidance here.

Also interested for my many new friends combating Candida as we have formed a support group to help each other as best we can because we know we cannot depend on "modern medicine". Please help us!

First thing people need to realize is that EVERYONE has Candida. It is normal inhabitant of the body.

Candida albicans is also a dimorphic microbe, meaning it occurs in two forms. It can exist as a benign yeast or a pathogenic fungus. What form it takes all depends on the pH of the terrain. This is why things like Candida diets claiming you can cure candidiasis simply by cutting out sugar do not work. Cutting out most sugar from the diet does not change the pH of the terrain.

Candida albicans remains in a benign yeast form in an acidic environment. This is why we have beneficial acid forming bacteria in all the areas of the body where yeast and fungi can exist. The acids turn off the Candida growth gene and keep the Candida in a harmless yeast form. When the terrain becomes alkaline, such as after the use of antibiotics since they kill our beneficial acid forming bacteria, the Candida growth gene is turned on. In addition, the dimorphic Candida morphs in to its pathogenic fungal form. In this fungal form the Candida produces finger-like projections known as hyphae that allow the Candida to dig in and damage tissues.

Another common myth is that candidiasis can be treated with the enzymes cellulase and hemicellulase to digest the Candida cell wall. All this does is provide more food for the surviving Candida. Here is a video I did on the topic:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6356

Since Candida is a normal part of the body it is impossible to kill it all off. Therefore the goal should not be to kill it but rather to get it back under control in its benign yeast form.

To do this the pH of the terrain must be restored to the proper, and normal acidic pH. This will turn the Candida growth gene back off and morph the Candida back in to its benign yeast form.

The best way to do this is with cultured foods and fibers.

Cultured foods include kefirs, cultured vegetables (fresh sauerkraut, kimchee and other fermented vegetables), miso, tempeh, etc. These provide a source of the beneficial acid forming bacteria that will restore the pH back to where it should be in places like the colon and the female organs. Since there is no direct route from the digestive system to the female organs the female organs get colonized from the bacteria coming from the colon in the perineum. From there the bacteria migrate in to the vagina.

I prefer cultured food to probiotic supplements for several reasons. First, supplements often contain only one to 18 strains of beneficial bacteria on average. Cultured foods provide more beneficial strains and in much higher levels than supplements. The second reason is that there is no way to tell if the supplements contain any live cultures. If they were stored for a long time, improperly or were shipped in the heat the cultures in the supplement are probably dead.

By the way, most "live culture" yogurts do not contain any live cultures. So I generally do not recommend yogurts unless homemade.

If using any cultured foods though make sure the culturing has been done long enough to remove most if not all the simple sugars from the product.

Fibers feed these beneficial bacteria and during the fermentation of the sugars produced by breakdown of the fibers the beneficial acids are formed.

I don't care for psyllium as a fiber source since it tends to cause a lot of gas and can be hard on the intestines. I prefer rice or oat brans, which are also great sources of silica and B vitamins. Vegetable gums such as glucomannan, guar gum, xanthan gum, etc. are also very effective in stimulating the growth of these beneficial bacteria.

Fibers, which are referred to as prebiotics, are much more important than probiotics since no probiotic source can replace the thousands of beneficial strains of bacteria found in the body. Even with antibiotic use though you will NEVER kill off every last beneficial bacteria of the various strains. There will always be some survivors. So the idea is to feed these survivors to get their numbers back up to normal levels. So probiotics are a good jump start to get levels of some of these strains back up quickly, but in the long run the prebiotics are more important since you need to get the numbers of those other strains back up.