MedCapsules Forum
a question for everybody on the forum any sucess with james tyroid tonic capsules - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: a question for everybody on the forum any sucess with james tyroid tonic capsules (/showthread.php?tid=5420)

a question for everybody on the forum any sucess with james tyroid tonic capsules - cdog - 12-21-2013 07:45 PM

Just having problems with my thyroid I am hypo and I want to try it so is it helping any of u guys on the forum thanks

RE: a question for everybody on the forum any sucess with james tyroid tonic capsules - Shapeshifter - 12-26-2013 12:38 PM

Hi. I have been using James' formulas for a few weeks now. Adrenal, Bone and Joint and Thyroid. He had recommended starting with Adrenal first for a few days and then adding the others. In fact he had thought I probably don't need Thyroid (from what I had told him about my symptoms even though I had been hypo and had goiter on and off etc) but that my hypo thyroid was from Adrenal fatigue. So I think he may be right since the Adrenal has been helping a lot (no goiter, temps up a bit, though I have not been tracking my temps as often as I should). I haven't taken the Thyroid formula much since when I have I get too sleepy when combined with the Adrenal blend since they both have Ashwaganda in them (I am one of those people who gets knocked out by it so much so that I use it as a sleep aid when I need to and it really works for me that way). So it's too much. The Adrenal alone seems to be okay for me since the bee pollen and other ingredients counteract the sedative affect but I noticed that I can't function if I take both during the day (sometimes I will take the thyroid at night and sleep well Smile).. so that just may be me, but I had to stop that during the day. But again the Adrenal formula seems to be helping a lot. Good luck!