MedCapsules Forum
hi james about yucca root saponins - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: hi james about yucca root saponins (/showthread.php?tid=4972)

hi james about yucca root saponins - cdog - 06-14-2013 04:53 PM

Is candida albicans and yeast resistance to yucca root cause I heard you say yucca root the saponins kill candida is ther evidence and if I get the yucca root powder are the saponins still going to be in there I have a bad case of candida in my gut Im trying to get the levels down and build my flora up with rice bran and kelfir

and you said yucca root increase absorption so if I take rose hips with yucca root I will be able to absorb the vitamin c in my body cause I have a bad case of leaky gut

Thank for all your help James I really preciate it

RE: hi james about yucca root saponins - James - 08-31-2013 02:55 AM

(06-14-2013 04:53 PM)cdog Wrote:  Is candida albicans and yeast resistance to yucca root cause I heard you say yucca root the saponins kill candida is ther evidence and if I get the yucca root powder are the saponins still going to be in there I have a bad case of candida in my gut Im trying to get the levels down and build my flora up with rice bran and kelfir

and you said yucca root increase absorption so if I take rose hips with yucca root I will be able to absorb the vitamin c in my body cause I have a bad case of leaky gut

Thank for all your help James I really preciate it

Your question is not really clear, but yucca saponins will kill Candida. If using the root powder the powder will also suppl fiber to feed the flora, which is really what is needed to get the Candida back under control.

Candida is controlled by the acids produced by the flora. These acids turn off the Candida growth gene and keep the Candida in a benign yeast form. In an alkaline environment the Candida growth gene is turned on and the Candida converts in to its pathogenic fungal form. For example, candidiasis can occur when antibiotics are taken since they kill off the acid forming flora generating an alkaline environment that the Candida can thrive in.

Leaky gut can be caused from the fungal form of Candida, which form finger-like projections called hyphae that dig in to the tissues causing tissue damage. This is another reason it is so essential to maintain the acid forming flora.