MedCapsules Forum
Rife Electromedicine Therapy - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Rife Electromedicine Therapy (/showthread.php?tid=4868)

Rife Electromedicine Therapy - mtl777 - 05-19-2013 02:24 PM

Hi James, let's talk about Rife this time. I have a few questions:

What Rife machine available on the market do you recommend?

Can I just buy the cheapest Rife machine I can find as long as it can do 666 Hz reliably since 666 Hz is all that's needed to treat any disease?

Can I also use that ParaZapper thingy? Is it just as effective as a Rife machine?

Is the healing principle of Rife machines based on electromagnetic waves or sound waves? If sound waves, then what kind of wave should it be? Square wave? Sine wave? The reason I'm asking is because I have a signal generator software that can generate signals of a selected waveform and frequency (BTW I'm a recording engineer/artist/composer by night and programmer by day). So can I just use this program and send its output to my stereo speakers to do Rife?

Note: Regarding signal generator software, you can even download one for free and it can do more than just generating signals...

http://www.sillanumsoft.org/

As always, thanks very much for your most appreciated help!

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - James - 05-26-2013 01:35 AM

(05-19-2013 02:24 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  Hi James, let's talk about Rife this time. I have a few questions:

I have not paid much attention to what is on the market since most are more bells and whistles that actual therapeutic. The ones I worked with were experimental models my father had built, but he does not make them commercially. He did give me some schematics years ago for some of the older units that we found to be highly effective. I cannot read electrical schematics though so I passed them on to a friend that is going to electrical school. He wants to start building some of these as soon as he learns some more in school.

Can I just buy the cheapest Rife machine I can find as long as it can do 666 Hz reliably since 666 Hz is all that's needed to treat any disease?

[undefined=undefined]That would probably work. I know there are different wave forms that can be generated, but cannot recall if one was more effective than the other. Again, I really don't know much about electronics.

What I do know about the machines my father built is that the earlier models operated on 12 volts DC. Originally we used two electrodes, usually moist saline towels or saline baths that would contact each foot so the body completed the circuit. I could not tell you much beyond that.[/undefined]

Can I also use that ParaZapper thingy? Is it just as effective as a Rife machine?

I never heard of the ParaZapper, but it sounds like a device based on Hulda Clark's claims. In my opinion Hulda Clark was a quack that had no idea what she was talking about. Parasitical cancers are very rare to begin with. And the herbs she uses in her formula do have anti-cancer properties but not because of any supposed anti-parasitical properties. They work primarily due to their antiviral properties. Ironically Hulda Clark died from cancer. I read her first book based on the recommendation from someone I knew. There was a lot of controversy from her first book because the schematics she gave for her Zapper were incomplete. I also had a problem with her Zapper claims in her book because she was too vague in the frequency she recommended. Her recommendation was something like any frequency above 32,000hz. Problem is that any frequency above that includes microwaves, which would be extremely harmful. And as we know there are frequencies that cause disease as well as cure disease. Therefore, to say "any" frequency is just sheer stupidity.

Is the healing principle of Rife machines based on electromagnetic waves or sound waves?

Electromagnetic as far as I can see.

If sound waves, then what kind of wave should it be? Square wave? Sine wave? The reason I'm asking is because I have a signal generator software that can generate signals of a selected waveform and frequency (BTW I'm a recording engineer/artist/composer by night and programmer by day). So can I just use this program and send its output to my stereo speakers to do Rife?

Note: Regarding signal generator software, you can even download one for free and it can do more than just generating signals...

http://www.sillanumsoft.org/

I have seen Rife programs like this that use that same principle sending out sound waves from the computer. I have never seen any evidence these work though.

As always, thanks very much for your most appreciated help!

You're welcome.

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - mtl777 - 05-27-2013 01:12 AM

(05-26-2013 01:35 AM)James Wrote:  
(05-19-2013 02:24 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  Hi James, let's talk about Rife this time. I have a few questions:

I have not paid much attention to what is on the market since most are more bells and whistles that actual therapeutic. The ones I worked with were experimental models my father had built, but he does not make them commercially. He did give me some schematics years ago for some of the older units that we found to be highly effective. I cannot read electrical schematics though so I passed them on to a friend that is going to electrical school. He wants to start building some of these as soon as he learns some more in school.

Would you be able to share the schematics - maybe post it on this thread or PM me?

How did your machine work? Did it have two frequencies, one low frequency and one high frequency in the MHz range that is used to carry the low frequency?

Thanks!

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - James - 05-28-2013 05:36 AM

(05-27-2013 01:12 AM)mtl777 Wrote:  
(05-26-2013 01:35 AM)James Wrote:  

Would you be able to share the schematics - maybe post it on this thread or PM me?

How did your machine work? Did it have two frequencies, one low frequency and one high frequency in the MHz range that is used to carry the low frequency?

Thanks!

At the moment I don't have them. As I mentioned earlier I loaned them out.

I don't remember what frequencies the schematics were for. We initially experimented with 7 frequencies, then went to 6, then to the three frequencies Rife actually kept. All three of these worked, but the 6666hz was the fastest acting and most effective. My father later figured out that the reason the last two frequencies were not as effective is because they were both off by one number. If adjusted they would work just as well as the 666hz. But we just dropped the other two frequencies since they had the same exact effects when corrected and stuck to the 666hz.

I never heard of using a "carrier" frequency and even though I know very little about electronics I seriously doubt a carrier frequency would be required. The relatively high frequency would reduce a lot of the resistance of the body allowing the frequency to penetrate without a carrier wave.

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - mtl777 - 05-28-2013 04:31 PM

(05-28-2013 05:36 AM)James Wrote:  I don't remember what frequencies the schematics were for. We initially experimented with 7 frequencies, then went to 6, then to the three frequencies Rife actually kept. All three of these worked, but the 6666hz was the fastest acting and most effective. My father later figured out that the reason the last two frequencies were not as effective is because they were both off by one number. If adjusted they would work just as well as the 666hz. But we just dropped the other two frequencies since they had the same exact effects when corrected and stuck to the 666hz.

Please tell me more about how you tested the effectiveness of the frequencies. Did you test on many actual patients?

BTW what were those other frequencies that were off by one number? And what should they have been to not be off?

Thanks!

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - James - 05-29-2013 12:00 AM

(05-28-2013 04:31 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  
(05-28-2013 05:36 AM)James Wrote:  I don't remember what frequencies the schematics were for. We initially experimented with 7 frequencies, then went to 6, then to the three frequencies Rife actually kept. All three of these worked, but the 6666hz was the fastest acting and most effective. My father later figured out that the reason the last two frequencies were not as effective is because they were both off by one number. If adjusted they would work just as well as the 666hz. But we just dropped the other two frequencies since they had the same exact effects when corrected and stuck to the 666hz.

Please tell me more about how you tested the effectiveness of the frequencies. Did you test on many actual patients?

BTW what were those other frequencies that were off by one number? And what should they have been to not be off?

Thanks!

My father had produced a number of units that he loaned out and that I loaned out as well. People would use them for a while and give us their results. He also produced a unit that he let a doctor use that was testing various Rife type devices. She said that the unit my father had built was the most effective of all the units she had tried.

One of her patients had brain tumors that were surgically removed and had lost all of her long term memory. After a month on the unit she had regained total recall. Based on that and other conditions I had seen successfully treated that did not involve pathogens we knew that there was a lot more going on that Rife did not understand. This is why father started studying the frequencies and found that the frequencies actually had a relationship to each other as well as the body's primary frequency. I am not able to explain it as well as my father can so that is all I can really say on that. In short though the machines were not working on the basis that Rife hypothesized.

As for cancer, the first person to try the new units was a neighbor of my father. My father had actually put together two units to begin with. One because I asked him too and one because he wanted to prove they did not work. I received my machine 3 days after the person I wanted to loan it to passed away. My father's neighbor though was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and was given less than a week to live. So my father figured this would be a great test. To his surprise though his neighbor's cancer disappeared. When he first started on the machine he immediately started to get better. But his doctor convinced him the machine was quackery and went off of it. Then he started getting worse. His family convinced him to go back on the machine and he again started getting better. This went on for several months, the battle between his doctor and his family. So it definitely was not placebo effect since he believed the doctor but got better each time he went on the machine and got worse each time he went off. To make a long story short he died 2 years later from an unrelated aneurysm. Tests conducted one month before his death though confirmed that he was still cancer free.

Since then I have seen a number of people get cured, or at least improved of symptoms after a single treatment with a number of conditions. These include general pain from conditions like arthritis. Also multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, chronic fatigue, severe diabetic neuropathy, etc. And these all with the single frequency of 666hz. Not a bunch of different frequencies such as those being spread around on the bogus frequency list that has been going around.

As for the other 2 frequencies I believe they were 690 and 721hz, but should have been 691 and 720hz for accuracy. Its been a long time since I even looked at the other frequencies so they may be the other way around.

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - mtl777 - 05-30-2013 04:56 PM

(05-29-2013 12:00 AM)James Wrote:  My father had produced a number of units that he loaned out and that I loaned out as well. People would use them for a while and give us their results. He also produced a unit that he let a doctor use that was testing various Rife type devices. She said that the unit my father had built was the most effective of all the units she had tried.

One of her patients had brain tumors that were surgically removed and had lost all of her long term memory. After a month on the unit she had regained total recall. Based on that and other conditions I had seen successfully treated that did not involve pathogens we knew that there was a lot more going on that Rife did not understand. This is why father started studying the frequencies and found that the frequencies actually had a relationship to each other as well as the body's primary frequency. I am not able to explain it as well as my father can so that is all I can really say on that. In short though the machines were not working on the basis that Rife hypothesized.

As for cancer, the first person to try the new units was a neighbor of my father. My father had actually put together two units to begin with. One because I asked him too and one because he wanted to prove they did not work. I received my machine 3 days after the person I wanted to loan it to passed away. My father's neighbor though was diagnosed with terminal liver cancer and was given less than a week to live. So my father figured this would be a great test. To his surprise though his neighbor's cancer disappeared. When he first started on the machine he immediately started to get better. But his doctor convinced him the machine was quackery and went off of it. Then he started getting worse. His family convinced him to go back on the machine and he again started getting better. This went on for several months, the battle between his doctor and his family. So it definitely was not placebo effect since he believed the doctor but got better each time he went on the machine and got worse each time he went off. To make a long story short he died 2 years later from an unrelated aneurysm. Tests conducted one month before his death though confirmed that he was still cancer free.

Since then I have seen a number of people get cured, or at least improved of symptoms after a single treatment with a number of conditions. These include general pain from conditions like arthritis. Also multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, chronic fatigue, severe diabetic neuropathy, etc. And these all with the single frequency of 666hz. Not a bunch of different frequencies such as those being spread around on the bogus frequency list that has been going around.

That sounds impressive! I am very interested in your machine. Is there any possibility that your father could sell one of his units (if he has an extra one) or maybe build one for me?

Quote:As for the other 2 frequencies I believe they were 690 and 721hz, but should have been 691 and 720hz for accuracy. Its been a long time since I even looked at the other frequencies so they may be the other way around.

Would you be able to verify the exact correct frequencies? This is important because some people are superstitiously afraid of the number 666. Big Grin Having other frequencies that work just as well would be great.

Thanks!

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - James - 06-04-2013 07:48 PM

(05-30-2013 04:56 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  That sounds impressive! I am very interested in your machine. Is there any possibility that your father could sell one of his units (if he has an extra one) or maybe build one for me?

I have no idea. In short we have not been on speaking terms for a very long time. But from what I have heard in the past he had no interest in making these machines commercially.

As for the other 2 frequencies I believe they were 690 and 721hz, but should have been 691 and 720hz for accuracy. Its been a long time since I even looked at the other frequencies so they may be the other way around.

Would you be able to verify the exact correct frequencies? This is important because some people are superstitiously afraid of the number 666. Big Grin Having other frequencies that work just as well would be great.

I don't have anything here I can look at that would give me the information and again my father is the one that figured out frequency issues. We have been using the 666hz for so long that this is the frequency I recall for sure.

People need to research the number 666hz though. They will find that the whole "mark of the beast" claims is nothing but hype.

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - mtl777 - 06-06-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:That sounds impressive! I am very interested in your machine. Is there any possibility that your father could sell one of his units (if he has an extra one) or maybe build one for me?

I have no idea. In short we have not been on speaking terms for a very long time. But from what I have heard in the past he had no interest in making these machines commercially.

That's sad. I'm hoping you might be open to the possibility of giving me your dad's contact info so I could contact him myself. If so, please PM me. Sorry for being so persistent. I'm really interested in this. Blush

BTW, how is your machine used? How is the healing frequency delivered to the body? Does the user attach any electrodes or handholds? Does the machine make any sound? If you have any pictures you could post, that would be helpful.

Thanks very much!

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - James - 08-26-2013 05:32 AM

(06-06-2013 11:37 AM)mtl777 Wrote:  
Quote:That sounds impressive! I am very interested in your machine. Is there any possibility that your father could sell one of his units (if he has an extra one) or maybe build one for me?

That's sad. I'm hoping you might be open to the possibility of giving me your dad's contact info so I could contact him myself. If so, please PM me. Sorry for being so persistent. I'm really interested in this. Blush

BTW, how is your machine used? How is the healing frequency delivered to the body? Does the user attach any electrodes or handholds? Does the machine make any sound? If you have any pictures you could post, that would be helpful.

Thanks very much!

Sent you a PM with his contact info. He has made various designs used different ways so he would be the best to answer your questions.

RE: Rife Electromedicine Therapy - hidden_cow - 02-05-2014 06:41 PM

(08-26-2013 05:32 AM)James Wrote:  
(06-06-2013 11:37 AM)mtl777 Wrote:  

Thanks very much!

Sent you a PM with his contact info. He has made various designs used different ways so he would be the best to answer your questions.

Hey James, this sounds very interesting. I have a friend with muscular dystrophy that would probably be very willing to try something like this. Is there anyway I could get your father's contact information as well? I'd love to learn more about this technology.