MedCapsules Forum
Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? (/showthread.php?tid=4812)

Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - mtl777 - 04-07-2013 08:25 PM

I heard that Diatomaceous Earth is good for *preventing* colon cancer due to its colon cleansing effects. But what about for *treating* colon cancer in those who already have it? I'm wondering, is it even safe for colon cancer patients to take DE? (It will be just part of and not the only thing that they'll take in their cancer treatment protocol.)

Thanks!

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - MarciGal - 04-12-2013 10:23 AM

Might enjoy reading Chris' story of curing himself of stage 3 colon cancer naturally:

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com

(04-07-2013 08:25 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  I heard that Diatomaceous Earth is good for *preventing* colon cancer due to its colon cleansing effects. But what about for *treating* colon cancer in those who already have it? I'm wondering, is it even safe for colon cancer patients to take DE? (It will be just part of and not the only thing that they'll take in their cancer treatment protocol.)

Thanks!

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - mtl777 - 04-14-2013 10:24 PM

(04-12-2013 10:23 AM)MarciGal Wrote:  Might enjoy reading Chris' story of curing himself of stage 3 colon cancer naturally:

http://www.chrisbeatcancer.com

Thanks Marci! A truly inspiring story that gives hope.

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - James - 04-16-2013 10:36 PM

(04-07-2013 08:25 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  I heard that Diatomaceous Earth is good for *preventing* colon cancer due to its colon cleansing effects. But what about for *treating* colon cancer in those who already have it? I'm wondering, is it even safe for colon cancer patients to take DE? (It will be just part of and not the only thing that they'll take in their cancer treatment protocol.)

Thanks!

Diatomaceous earth (DE) would work on the same principle as consuming more insoluble fibers in the diet, which are rich in silica like DE. This will help move toxic waste through the intestinal tract and out the body.

On the other hand there is more involved in cancer. The vast majority of cancers have been linked to microbial infections, particularly viruses. Many of the carcinogenic substances known to cause cancer have been shown to cause cancer because they either activate cancer viruses or suppress the immune system sufficiently to allow the viruses to take hold.

Therefore, I would not consider the taking of DE or insoluble fibers a preventative on their own. And I would not consider DE a treatment for colon cancer. One of the primary focuses when dealing with colon cancer should be full range antimicrobials, particularly antivirals.

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - mtl777 - 04-17-2013 10:52 AM

(04-16-2013 10:36 PM)James Wrote:  Diatomaceous earth (DE) would work on the same principle as consuming more insoluble fibers in the diet, which are rich in silica like DE. This will help move toxic waste through the intestinal tract and out the body.

On the other hand there is more involved in cancer. The vast majority of cancers have been linked to microbial infections, particularly viruses. Many of the carcinogenic substances known to cause cancer have been shown to cause cancer because they either activate cancer viruses or suppress the immune system sufficiently to allow the viruses to take hold.

Therefore, I would not consider the taking of DE or insoluble fibers a preventative on their own. And I would not consider DE a treatment for colon cancer. One of the primary focuses when dealing with colon cancer should be full range antimicrobials, particularly antivirals.

Thanks James! Thank God you're back and posting again! Have you finished your book on cancer?

Regarding DE, what if it's taken by the colon cancer patient just for general health and not necessarily for treating the cancer? Is it alright and safe for a colon cancer patient to take DE? Are there no contraindications or adverse reactions of DE for colon cancer patients? And if the patient has undergone a diverting colostomy procedure, is it still alright to take DE? (I am asking these questions for a friend of mine who has stage 4 colon cancer metastasized to the liver and has had a diverting colostomy.)

Thanks again!

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - James - 05-09-2013 02:42 AM

(04-17-2013 10:52 AM)mtl777 Wrote:  
(04-16-2013 10:36 PM)James Wrote:  Diatomaceous earth (DE) would work on the same principle as consuming more insoluble fibers in the diet, which are rich in silica like DE. This will help move toxic waste through the intestinal tract and out the body.

Thanks James! Thank God you're back and posting again! Have you finished your book on cancer?

Not yet, there is a lot to cover so it is going to take a while. I have been really happy with how it has been coming out though.

Regarding DE, what if it's taken by the colon cancer patient just for general health and not necessarily for treating the cancer?

That would not be a bad idea anyway since the silica in the DE will help with healing and strengthening tissues that can be damaged or destroyed by allopathic cancer therapies. Adding it to the water, letting it settle out and drinking the water above the silica is best though. It is the tiny amounts of silica that dissolve in the water the body actually utilizes. Taking spoon fulls of DE will not increase silica absorption to any significant degree.

Is it alright and safe for a colon cancer patient to take DE?

I can't see where there would be any problems.

Are there no contraindications or adverse reactions of DE for colon cancer patients?

No.

And if the patient has undergone a diverting colostomy procedure, is it still alright to take DE?

Yes.

(I am asking these questions for a friend of mine who has stage 4 colon cancer metastasized to the liver and has had a diverting colostomy.)

Mets to the liver is very serious. Not sure all what he is doing for it but ozone is definitely the best choice for both cancers. I have never found a more effective and safer cancer therapy than ozone therapy. I have information posted on this in the cancer therapies section:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=89

Thanks again!

You're welcome.

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - mtl777 - 05-09-2013 04:10 PM

Great! Thank you so much James. This is all good info, very helpful indeed!

RE: Diatomaceous Earth as part of treatment for colon cancer? - James - 05-16-2013 02:01 AM

(05-09-2013 04:10 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  Great! Thank you so much James. This is all good info, very helpful indeed!

You are welcome.