MedCapsules Forum
Atrial Flutter and a Pacemaker - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Atrial Flutter and a Pacemaker (/showthread.php?tid=3394)

Atrial Flutter and a Pacemaker - i-love-clouds - 08-13-2012 06:29 PM

Hello James. I am hoping you can give me some guidance and insight to a situation with my father, who is 78. He has had a quadruple bypass, stents, a pacemaker. His doctor wants to put him on Coumadin for a "new" thing... atrial flutter. They wanted to put him on Coumadin before, but instead, through my research and his not wanting to use the rat poison known as Coumadin, he chose to use Nattokinase and Serrapeptase. Last time he was at the doctor, the doctor could not find his irregular heart beat... seems it was gone. Now, the doctor says that he has this atrial flutter and needs Coumadin. As far as I understand, the Natto and Serrapeptase should be doing the same thing. The treatment for this (as stated on WebMD) is a pacemaker.... which he already has. Is there anything that we can do or should know to do rather than lie down and take the poison? Coumadin is a nasty drug that causes more deaths than it stops, in my opinion. Any suggestions you can give me would be SO helpful, James. Thank you. PS.... my son is moving to Las Vegas in September.... have any need for employees?Wink

RE: Atrial Flutter and a Pacemaker - James - 08-16-2012 05:36 AM

(08-13-2012 06:29 PM)i-love-clouds Wrote:  Hello James. I am hoping you can give me some guidance and insight to a situation with my father, who is 78. He has had a quadruple bypass, stents, a pacemaker. His doctor wants to put him on Coumadin for a "new" thing... atrial flutter. They wanted to put him on Coumadin before, but instead, through my research and his not wanting to use the rat poison known as Coumadin, he chose to use Nattokinase and Serrapeptase. Last time he was at the doctor, the doctor could not find his irregular heart beat... seems it was gone. Now, the doctor says that he has this atrial flutter and needs Coumadin. As far as I understand, the Natto and Serrapeptase should be doing the same thing. The treatment for this (as stated on WebMD) is a pacemaker.... which he already has. Is there anything that we can do or should know to do rather than lie down and take the poison? Coumadin is a nasty drug that causes more deaths than it stops, in my opinion. Any suggestions you can give me would be SO helpful, James. Thank you.

You are right, Coumadin (Warfarin) is one of the most dangerous drugs to ever hit the market. I did a YouTube video on how it actually causes strokes, which the medical literature is really careful to avoid mentioning. Even in the Physicians Desk Reference there is no mention to this fact since the drug is so often prescribed to prevent stroke. I have to get my videos moved over here to MedCapsules, but have not had a chance to do it yet.

Anyway, my personal favorite is dan shen (red sage root), which is also a fibrinolytic and provides other benefits such as assisting the thyroid. And I like the nattokinase. But there is more to preventing the atrial flutter than keeping the blood thin and from clotting.

One of the most important nutrients that can be used in magnesium malate, which not only improves circulation to the heart but also helps to increase ATP levels, which helps fuel the heart muscle and keep it working properly. The magnesium can also help remove the calcium from arterial plaque making it easier for the body to remove.

Lecithin granules are also a very good choice to help clean out the arteries.

I have discussed using food grade diatomaceous earth a number of times in water, which among other things helps to strengthen arterial walls and reduces the risk of plaque formation by reducing arterial inflammation.

I actually have a write up on heart disease with more details:

http://medcapsules.com/info/Heart_Disease.htm

PS.... my son is moving to Las Vegas in September.... have any need for employees?Wink

We are not large enough yet to hire employees, but if you want to send me his background and what he wants to do for work I can keep an eye out for people hiring in those fields or give some suggestions.