MedCapsules Forum
Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure (/showthread.php?tid=3352)

Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - ceddycool - 08-07-2012 04:07 AM

Hi James, I was diagnose with a irregular heartbeat from taking a EKG. My heartbeat is causing my heart to worker harder it is beating to fast which is now causing my blood pressure to rise to high numbers 1 reading was 166/94 others have been even higher. The Dr just prescribed me to take CARVEDILOL 6.25 MG 1 TABLET TWICE A DAY. What blends to do recommend that will work better then this medicine which has side effects? Since I just found out about my condition, I have now started taking High Absorption CO-Q10 with Bioperine, along with herbal blends Kyolic, Parsley, and Cayenne. What do you recommend for me? Thank You sir. Also I have high cholestrol as well what do you have for me to take care of that? Thank You once again.

RE: Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - James - 08-08-2012 08:29 AM

(08-07-2012 04:07 AM)ceddycool Wrote:  Hi James, I was diagnose with a irregular heartbeat from taking a EKG. My heartbeat is causing my heart to worker harder it is beating to fast which is now causing my blood pressure to rise to high numbers 1 reading was 166/94 others have been even higher. The Dr just prescribed me to take CARVEDILOL 6.25 MG 1 TABLET TWICE A DAY. What blends to do recommend that will work better then this medicine which has side effects? Since I just found out about my condition, I have now started taking High Absorption CO-Q10 with Bioperine, along with herbal blends Kyolic, Parsley, and Cayenne. What do you recommend for me? Thank You sir. Also I have high cholestrol as well what do you have for me to take care of that? Thank You once again.

I have a quick question first. Is the heart in a normal or abnormal rhythm. This is not the same as rate.

RE: Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - ceddycool - 08-08-2012 09:10 AM

(08-08-2012 08:29 AM)James Wrote:  
(08-07-2012 04:07 AM)ceddycool Wrote:  Hi James, I was diagnose with a irregular heartbeat from taking a EKG. My heartbeat is causing my heart to worker harder it is beating to fast which is now causing my blood pressure to rise to high numbers 1 reading was 166/94 others have been even higher. The Dr just prescribed me to take CARVEDILOL 6.25 MG 1 TABLET TWICE A DAY. What blends to do recommend that will work better then this medicine which has side effects? Since I just found out about my condition, I have now started taking High Absorption CO-Q10 with Bioperine, along with herbal blends Kyolic, Parsley, and Cayenne. What do you recommend for me? Thank You sir. Also I have high cholestrol as well what do you have for me to take care of that? Thank You once again.

I have a quick question first. Is the heart in a normal or abnormal rhythm. This is not the same as rate.

abnormal rhythm Sir Thank you for your quick response.

RE: Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - James - 08-10-2012 09:14 PM

(08-08-2012 09:10 AM)ceddycool Wrote:  

Here is a link to my posting about arrhythmias that will help you to understand what is going on and gives some suggestions for natural ways of dealing with it:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3380

I should have asked what your heart rate was as well. If well above normal (100+ beats per minute) with the higher blood pressure I would expect the problem to be related to epinephrine. If this were the case then I would recommend a natural beta blocker such as ashwagandha and/or a mild cardiac glycoside such as coleus forskohlii, cactus grandiflorus or lily of the valley.

I also recommend supplementing with magnesium malate, which helps to lower blood pressure and improves heart function.

If not due to epinephrine then you will have to look at what else could be reducing blood flow such a diabetes, medications like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.

As for cholesterol, digestive bitters are my first choice since they cleanse the liver and the liver is the primary cholesterol regulator for the body. When low the liver synthesizes cholesterol. If high the liver should break down the excess cholesterol if everything is working properly.

Lecithin granules help reduce cholesterol and clean out the arteries.

Sterol sources such as jiaogulan (gynostemma) will bind cholesterol preventing reabsorption of the cholesterol from the intestines. Jiaogulan also relaxes blood vessels lowering blood pressure.

RE: Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - ceddycool - 08-11-2012 05:18 AM

(08-10-2012 09:14 PM)James Wrote:  
(08-08-2012 09:10 AM)ceddycool Wrote:  

Here is a link to my posting about arrhythmias that will help you to understand what is going on and gives some suggestions for natural ways of dealing with it:

http://medcapsules.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=3380

I should have asked what your heart rate was as well. If well above normal (100+ beats per minute) with the higher blood pressure I would expect the problem to be related to epinephrine. If this were the case then I would recommend a natural beta blocker such as ashwagandha and/or a mild cardiac glycoside such as coleus forskohlii, cactus grandiflorus or lily of the valley.

I also recommend supplementing with magnesium malate, which helps to lower blood pressure and improves heart function.

If not due to epinephrine then you will have to look at what else could be reducing blood flow such a diabetes, medications like nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, etc.

As for cholesterol, digestive bitters are my first choice since they cleanse the liver and the liver is the primary cholesterol regulator for the body. When low the liver synthesizes cholesterol. If high the liver should break down the excess cholesterol if everything is working properly.

Lecithin granules help reduce cholesterol and clean out the arteries.

Sterol sources such as jiaogulan (gynostemma) will bind cholesterol preventing reabsorption of the cholesterol from the intestines. Jiaogulan also relaxes blood vessels lowering blood pressure.

Thank you James, I sent you a order form through your email I added the special order herbs as well along with my mailing address and telephone number and can I continue to take these naturals with the CARVEDILOL 6.25 MG? or should I just use the natural herbs? Until my heart rate and rythm return to normal as well as my blood pressure. Once things are back to normal should I continue taking the herbs? or just exercise and eat right to keep things in balance? Thank you again James for all your expert help and advice once my order comes in I will start using them right away, again I can't thank you enough Sir. PS. You are spot on James I do not have diabetes. Your description fits my situation. I also wanted to know as far as my heart can I use all the naturals together? is it safe to do so? This is concerning my heart condition? and I will follow your advice by starting with the bitters first for my high cholestrol. Thank you again for all your help. As soon as you instruct me about my order I will start using the naturals. Many Thanks James.

RE: Irregular heartbeat causing high blood pressure - ceddycool - 09-11-2012 04:06 PM

Hi James I sent my order in a few weeks ago I wanted to know have you recieved it yet? I want to get started as soon as I can my condition has not improved much I really need to start with your herbs as soon as I can. Thank You Sir PS I like to know what other herbs would you suggest to do a complete liver and kidney cleanse and flush? To detox completely? Thank You James once again for all your help.