MedCapsules Forum
Phased out Formulas? - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Phased out Formulas? (/showthread.php?tid=3019)

Phased out Formulas? - IowaRacer - 07-13-2012 08:01 AM

I see that you dropped the prost-great and nu-luv formulas from mountain mist. Will these be offered in capsule form in the near future?

If not, what is your recommendation for obtaining similar formulas or making them ourselves?

Thanks.

RE: Phased out Formulas? - James - 07-13-2012 09:44 PM

(07-13-2012 08:01 AM)IowaRacer Wrote:  I see that you dropped the prost-great and nu-luv formulas from mountain mist. Will these be offered in capsule form in the near future?

If not, what is your recommendation for obtaining similar formulas or making them ourselves?

Thanks.

I am not sure what we are going to do with all the formulas right now. Most likely we will add some new formulas first.

I still have some of the Nu Luv in powder and I think some of the Prost-Great as well. We will keep the powders for old customers until the stock is used up.

RE: Phased out Formulas? - Diana6 - 07-14-2012 09:05 AM

James, didn't you once have a cardio-vascular formula too? My brother-in-law is having some strange health issues since he ran his last marathon. The Drs. think it might be myocarditis. He has trouble with a racing heart rate and then overall fatigue and other strange symptoms if he does even moderate exercise now. (He's in his mid-30s and has been very active and healthy his whole life). He also has horrible GERD-type issues since this has happened. And for awhile, he couldn't get over a basic cold for weeks, and this is a guy who NEVER gets sick. It all started with that marathon.

I don't know what's going on with him, but I recommended your CV formula as well as the Adrenal Tonic. Is it (the heart formula) still available, or did you just never have it and I'm imagining things?

Thanks,
Diana

RE: Phased out Formulas? - James - 07-15-2012 02:34 AM

(07-14-2012 09:05 AM)Diana6 Wrote:  James, didn't you once have a cardio-vascular formula too? My brother-in-law is having some strange health issues since he ran his last marathon. The Drs. think it might be myocarditis. He has trouble with a racing heart rate and then overall fatigue and other strange symptoms if he does even moderate exercise now. (He's in his mid-30s and has been very active and healthy his whole life). He also has horrible GERD-type issues since this has happened. And for awhile, he couldn't get over a basic cold for weeks, and this is a guy who NEVER gets sick. It all started with that marathon.

I don't know what's going on with him, but I recommended your CV formula as well as the Adrenal Tonic. Is it (the heart formula) still available, or did you just never have it and I'm imagining things?

Thanks,
Diana

Yes, I was making the Cardio-Vascular formula, but because of the cost of capsuling we did not do all the formulas. Instead we went with the more popular formulas. We had some great feedback on the Cardio-Vascular but it is still a very limited market so we stopped making it at least for now. I posted earlier about the store Stay Healthy, who carries my products. I believe they still have some of the Cardio-Vascular in stock. I am pretty sure I am out of it myself. You can try calling them 702-877-2494 and ask them for the Mountain Mist Botanicals Cardio-Vascular formula and Adrenal Tonic.

We already notified them that we are discontinuing the powders, but they still have some of them in stock at the moment.