MedCapsules Forum
Paw Paw and ATP Reduction to Fight Cancer - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: Paw Paw and ATP Reduction to Fight Cancer (/showthread.php?tid=2750)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Paw Paw and ATP Reduction to Fight Cancer - mtl777 - 07-09-2012 04:49 PM

(07-08-2012 01:51 AM)James Wrote:  I have to get my videos posted. I did one on the benefits of free radicals that you may find very interesting.

Let me guess: Free radicals also play a role in keeping good health and should not be entirely eliminated?

Quote:Generally I just spread the herbs out on clean paper in a room with good air flow such as fan to move the air. This will dry most plant material out pretty quick. Try to keep the herbs out of direct sunlight as well as this can also degrade herbs quickly.

What is it in sunlight that degrades herbs?

RE: Paw Paw and ATP Reduction to Fight Cancer - James - 07-09-2012 06:20 PM

(07-09-2012 04:49 PM)mtl777 Wrote:  
(07-08-2012 01:51 AM)James Wrote:  I have to get my videos posted. I did one on the benefits of free radicals that you may find very interesting.

Let me guess: Free radicals also play a role in keeping good health and should not be entirely eliminated?

Exactly. We cannot even survive without free radicals.

Quote:Generally I just spread the herbs out on clean paper in a room with good air flow such as fan to move the air. This will dry most plant material out pretty quick. Try to keep the herbs out of direct sunlight as well as this can also degrade herbs quickly.

What is it in sunlight that degrades herbs?

The ultraviolet light reacts with oxygen molecules primarily in the air forming ozone that can destroy many beneficial compounds by oxidation.