MedCapsules Forum
leg cramps - Printable Version

+- MedCapsules Forum (http://medcapsules.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Main Lobby (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask James (/forumdisplay.php?fid=287)
+--- Thread: leg cramps (/showthread.php?tid=2654)

leg cramps - audible - 06-30-2012 01:04 PM

James I have my night leg cramps under control with magnesium malata and potassium. The only thing is that I sometimes I get cramps in the different spot in my body, when I make twisting movements, is there anything else that I could take. I do exercise.

RE: leg cramps - James - 06-30-2012 04:35 PM

(06-30-2012 01:04 PM)audible Wrote:  James I have my night leg cramps under control with magnesium malata and potassium. The only thing is that I sometimes I get cramps in the different spot in my body, when I make twisting movements, is there anything else that I could take. I do exercise.

If it is only when you are twisting it may not be true cramps. Sounds more like you may have contracted tendons or scar tissue that is pulling when you twist.

Have you tried doing stretching exercises to loosen the tissues?

RE: leg cramps - audible - 06-30-2012 09:11 PM

(06-30-2012 04:35 PM)James Wrote:  
(06-30-2012 01:04 PM)audible Wrote:  James I have my night leg cramps under control with magnesium malata and potassium. The only thing is that I sometimes I get cramps in the different spot in my body, when I make twisting movements, is there anything else that I could take. I do exercise.

If it is only when you are twisting it may not be true cramps. Sounds more like you may have contracted tendons or scar tissue that is pulling when you twist.

Have you tried doing stretching exercises to loosen the tissues?

Thank you. I love the e-mail notices when you answer.